Pba - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Pba

Unregistered
    I hope this is true and he is finally getting some carma for all his dirty deeds. I gave up hope that anyone would step in to help. He's gotten by with so many horrible things over the years. Please let this be true...

Unregistered
    I don’t understand. What is the big deal if he is out of the PBA? Kind of like losing State Farm and going to usaa ? His being fired in disgrace is what he needs. Everyone around here hates him and how he has hurt this place. What about UWF and his teaching there? Are we calling and writing to that institution to let them know he is a morally corrupt person with no integrity and that he is downgrading their reputation. Can you imagine taking a class from him or letting your kids take a class from him

Unregistered
    I see what you are saying, but the big deal is our dues will now not be used to defend him in his open cases.

Unregistered
    I don't think this is a real thread topic. It's to good to be true. That would mean Eric is being looked into for some or one of the many dirty corrupt things he's done. And after all this time nobody has done anything or stepped in to stop him I don't think they are now. This is probably started by him trying to start a rumour and get people talking on here trying to get the real topics discredited. Because you can read most the other topics are true and calling out his corruption and lies. And how he controls his hand picked administration to carry out his crimes and violations against employees and who ever opposes him.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I don't think this is a real thread topic. It's to good to be true. That would mean Eric is being looked into for some or one of the many dirty corrupt things he's done. And after all this time nobody has done anything or stepped in to stop him I don't think they are now. This is probably started by him trying to start a rumour and get people talking on here trying to get the real topics discredited. Because you can read most the other topics are true and calling out his corruption and lies. And how he controls his hand picked administration to carry out his crimes and violations against employees and who ever opposes him.
    Public records from HR do in fact show that PBA has revoked his membership.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I don’t understand. What is the big deal if he is out of the PBA? Kind of like losing State Farm and going to usaa ? His being fired in disgrace is what he needs. Everyone around here hates him and how he has hurt this place. What about UWF and his teaching there? Are we calling and writing to that institution to let them know he is a morally corrupt person with no integrity and that he is downgrading their reputation. Can you imagine taking a class from him or letting your kids take a class from him
    It’s huge because it’s never been done in the history of the PBA to anyone.

Unregistered
    Tyree why don’t you send that letter out to the members? Or are you trying to hide it like the other one?

Unregistered
    The letter simply says “Haines is a punk”

Unregistered
    Where is the PBA president.? He needs to understand being lazy at the ECSO will benefit you sometimes. Being lazy or incompetent with PBA could get you arrested for labor violations. Is it more important to his mommy and daddy that the sheriffs office continues to be a special place with only happy words.

Lee the news is out. You are incompetent and worthless as a PBA official. You have no stones and never will. You are shameful and have victimized and misdirected the employees. You should have never been so quick to talk people into quitting so Eric wouldn’t get another lawsuit. How would you like to start getting some of your own? People paid PBA to protect their job not assist with wrongful treatment then termination.

Lee is paid to represent us by PBA. He is not doing that. Everyone please don’t refuse to sign the petition if asked. The petition states that removal of Haines is only a small portion of the problem. Lee must be removed because the fox is in the hen house or ....in Lee’s case the fat kid is in a rolling chair at the buffet. Members deserve more and better treatment than lee is able to muster up the courage to provide. He is a weak coward with a string of misguided ideas about what PBA is expected to do for employees.

Call PBA and let them know you are concerned for your job and the security that lee should be providing.

Unregistered
    I agree wholeheartedly! Recently, Lee stood by as the admin pushed out a pretty darn good cop for meaningless stuff. He did nothing to stop it. What's more, Lee had a hand in the push himself. That guy was destroyed over petty stuff that could have been easily argued and avoided if lee had any stones or any intention of doing what he was sent to do! His fingerprints are all over that one. Well, so long as lee is happy and secure, right? He needs to be held accountable for his dereliction. That's not even an appropriate word; His violation of the trust (at multiple turns) placed in him by due paying members.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast