Pba
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pba

Unregistered

Pba

Word is PBA just revokes Haines membership. Effective immediately.

Unregistered
    Now for his buddy L.T.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Word is PBA just revokes Haines membership. Effective immediately.
    Heard he kept paying the membership for attorney privileges they provide. He wanted them to defend him in one of his many lawsuits I hope this info is true. He is a snake and PBA shouldn’t provide him with anything.

Unregistered
    I doubt it is true. What is true is that he is a professional joke and his best skill is telling lies.

Unregistered
    Oh it’s true and the letter is public record. Betting on who gets it first. Staley?

Unregistered
    Car 3 ten four check? Ah wait. No one is willing to back him up on the top floor! Ten twenty two.

Unregistered
    As a member, I certainly hope this is true. I support the decision. I hope they rescind Mindy's access too.

Unregistered
    I hope he needs them soon and he's out on his rear end with nothing. Couldn't happen to a better person. What a scumbag he is.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I hope he needs them soon and he's out on his rear end with nothing. Couldn't happen to a better person. What a scumbag he is.
    He already asked for help and they told him no so him and his little minime have to pay for their own now if anyone will take them on as a client that is. Well if you don’t break the rules eric you shouldn’t need one right?

Unregistered
    What a shame. He just might have to use his own money to defend himself. He deserves this

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast