Trainees

Thread: Trainees

Unregistered

Trainees

Hey Haines, How the new PCC rooks working out for you, understand they are leaving in droves.

Unregistered
    Some have done a great job but it is odd how they keep coming from there

Unregistered
    Don't ask pcc kids about bestiality otherwise I can't complete my cult

Unregistered
    If he teaches the course there and they get local employment after graduation of their criminal justice degree, it makes the school look good, and EH look good. Are you implying that EH is running some sort of sham? Why yes. Straight as a corkscrew! Our preacher of ethics for ECSO hasnt worked within ethical guidelines in so long he forgot how to spell the word. No matter. I'm sure he'll just find some way to throw them out down the road. Once they've served their purpose of making him look good and he finds some cheency crap.

Unregistered
    Teaching as a side job out at UWF. He teaches how to screw employees and ruin a department. Has a complete power point from over the years. He will be expanding his class topic on how to do your own IA and find yourself innocent. MY helped him with that presentation.

Unregistered
    Haines has expanded alright. Good grief he is fat. His fitness for duty is non existent. I know many of us are over weight but he is a distraction especially when he puts on the czar uniform. Gilmore and Allday are close but when you throw in his lies and sinister ways and deviant behavior he is hard to look at and respect. Oh yeah no one respects him and his fake intellect

Unregistered
    Hey. I've had plenty of trainees that were completely clueless. Some were from PCC, and some barely made it through high school. I'm not gonna hate on a trainee because they got previous guidance from EH. You remember college! The professor was the world, and if you disagreed, your grade was gone. If you were them, would YOU turn down a steady job with benefits (in your study field at that) that just fell in your lap? Point I'm making is, hate on EH. Dont hate on these kids. They're taking on an unpopular job in a bad time to be a cop. EH should still know that he cant purchase their respect with a job. Respect is earned....which is why he has none here.