Gary Pruitt for Sheriff 2020!
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Gary Pruitt for Sheriff 2020!

It's time for a change from the wealthy Sheriff who travels with his protection detail as if he was the President of the US! If he is that afraid, maybe he is in the wrong business.

Gary has it this go around!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It's time for a change from the wealthy Sheriff who travels with his protection detail as if he was the President of the US! If he is that afraid, maybe he is in the wrong business.

Gary has it this go around!
    Damn man! You’re making a difference by posting this repeatedly. I was a supporter of Sheriff Chronister but your enthusiasm for Gary is pulling me in!

Unregistered
    Pruitt doesn’t stand a chance. He’s a joke

Unregistered
    On voting day, I will vote for ANY person who isn’t CC, even if I have to write in a bogus name because I won’t vote for this corruption anymore. I can’t control what everyone else does, but I can’t sign off off on this crap anymore. We already know what we get with him in office, and a vote for him is saying with agree with the nepotism, croneyism, favoritism and mistreatment of our friends and co-workers. Nothing can change if we don’t change it when we have the option to. The option is coming in November, and we can only blame ourselves if this MF is still in office in January! Cut off the head, and the entire monster dies with it!

Unregistered
    Well written and well said. I’m retired from the SO and I no longer have a vested interest in the agency. But I do believe in fair treatment for all. I’m not a fan of Gary Pruitt, however I’ll vote for him before CC any day. If Pruitt wins and he turns out to be no better than CC then I’ll vote against him the next time around.

Unregistered
    On voting day, I will vote for ANY person who isn’t CC, even if I have to write in a bogus name because I won’t vote for this corruption anymore. I can’t control what everyone else does, but I can’t sign off off on this crap anymore. We already know what we get with him in office, and a vote for him is saying with agree with the nepotism, croneyism, favoritism and mistreatment of our friends and co-workers. Nothing can change if we don’t change it when we have the option to. The option is coming in November, and we can only blame ourselves if this MF is still in office in January! Cut off the head, and the entire monster dies with it!
    Nobody cares, b!tch.

Unregistered
    Well written and well said. I’m retired from the SO and I no longer have a vested interest in the agency. But I do believe in fair treatment for all. I’m not a fan of Gary Pruitt, however I’ll vote for him before CC any day. If Pruitt wins and he turns out to be no better than CC then I’ll vote against him the next time around.
    Cool story, bro.

Unregistered
    Cool story, bro.
    Ya pu$$y boy I know it’s a kool story. Keep on humping and kissing azz while I’m chilling.

Unregistered
    Ya pu$$y boy I know it’s a kool story. Keep on humping and kissing azz while I’m chilling.
    You complain that the sheriff is progressive in supporting gay employees but then you support Gary. Hypocrite.

Unregistered
    You complain that the sheriff is progressive in supporting gay employees but then you support Gary. Hypocrite.
    I think the problem is CC pretending to be a Republican. Gary says he’s a democrat. He’s not pretending.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast