Ot - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ot

Unregistered
    Courthouse OT is used as a dating place for the deputies. Can’t beat that, making money and getting some too.

Unregistered
    To the senior deputy take your aged out tail and retire. Under no circumstances do you or anyone else deserve anything especially overtime. You do the least amount of work while your here anyways. So gfy

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    To the senior deputy take your aged out tail and retire. Under no circumstances do you or anyone else deserve anything especially overtime. You do the least amount of work while your here anyways. So gfy
    HAHAHA, pay your dues ROOKIE, us Senior guys get all the O.T. And that will continue.

That’s how it was done when I was a rookie and that’s how it will be done when you are a Senior Deputy if you don’t get indicted and fired by then.

If you for one minute think this job nowadays is about how much work you do, you are a dumb as I thought!

Now run along I hear your mommy calling you in for dinner.

STFU and do what you are told you POS!

Unregistered
    You moron overtime is not based on seniority. Why do these senior citizen deputies feel they are entitled to something just because they have worked at the agency
    Longer. You are paid just like everyone else.
    Stop whining crybaby and do your job you old fat slug.
    This by far is the most truthful statement i heard this year. Old farts always complaining. Just retire already and comeback in 6 months damn slug.

Unregistered
    Courthouse OT is used as a dating place for the deputies. Can’t beat that, making money and getting some too.
    Court house get you rookie dod love. I gets atleast 2 a week. Besides our road women like women. DOD chicks are hot and they already come trained to be house wifes. Im IJS

Unregistered

k9 oRtIs

I have it on lockdown at the airpOrT

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12