PRT LYNDSY DIAz
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PRT LYNDSY DIAz

Unregistered

PRT LYNDSY DIAz

Who is this PRT fool Limpsy Dia? Anyone?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Who is this PRT fool Limpsy Dia? Anyone?
    His name is Lindsay Diaz and he was kicking arse and taking names in Central District in 1983 when you were still swimming in your Daddy’s scrotum. Show some respect young man. Someday that may be you out there.

Unregistered
    His name is Lindsay Diaz and he was kicking arse and taking names in Central District in 1983 when you were still swimming in your Daddy’s scrotum. Show some respect young man. Someday that may be you out there.
    Shut up already Lindsay, give it a rest !!! Self proclaimed, time to hang up the boots!

Unregistered
    Must have been BLE 81 at MDCC, years ago.

Unregistered
    I've known Lindsy for over 20 years. He is a great guy and awesome cop. He can be abrasive, but only a snowflake would have an issue with that 🤣🤣

Unregistered

Baker

Omg that is a certified baker for sure.😂

Unregistered
    Shut up already Lindsay, give it a rest !!! Self proclaimed, time to hang up the boots!
    This is not Lindsay. Just somebody who worked with him years under difficult conditions, in a district where you were measured by how many case numbers you handled a night not by how many girly messages you posted on an anonymous board. You are an f-ing coward and if you had any balls you would walk up to Lindsay and tell him how you feel. He may be an old man now but I’m sure you would get a good pop in the mouth. Glad I don’t have to work with pricks like you anymore because it does not seem like your Momma put that much into making you.

Unregistered
    I didn’t know him in the day but I see him bad mouth the HPOA when at the PBA and then trash the crap out of Steadman and company when he’s at the HPOA.
    A little baker act if you ask me

Unregistered
    I didn’t know him in the day but I see him bad mouth the HPOA when at the PBA and then trash the crap out of Steadman and company when he’s at the HPOA.
    A little baker act if you ask me
    Lindsey has always been loud! I have known him for 20 plus years and has never changed! He’s a solid cop and god bless him for sticking around and PRT no less.

Unregistered
    **** that guy 😜

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast