PBA heads pay themselves $500,000.00 collectively

Unregistered

PBA heads pay themselves $500,000.00 collectively

Ever wonder where our PBA dues go to? Well, I did too and recently found out the answer. The PBA heads have given themselves a half a million dollars in salaries. The half million is yearly and spread among 5 people. That is in addition to the luxury car we buy them, and the unchecked credit cards they use for free daily lunches and dinners.
    Our money would be better spent I. The hands of criminals that we know are criminals instead of those that masked themselves as good guys.

Unregistered
    That’s insane. None of us members make anything close to what they make From the PBA which is our dues money. They also get their county salaries.
    They aren’t there to help people- they are there to become rich

Unregistered
    And that is how PLEA operates. They just make up and spread lies. Please join PLEA and when they mess up your career you will be sorry.
    He makes 250,000 a year from plea duez.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    And that is how PLEA operates. They just make up and spread lies. Please join PLEA and when they mess up your career you will be sorry.
    He makes 250,000 a year from plea duez.
    PBA has no credibility and that’s why posts like this are meaningless to the troops.
    At least PLEA fights, unlike the pu$$ies at the PBA. PBA needs intelligence before it can move forward.
    And, that’s why employees jumped ship and so many other departments are in the process of leaving. We don’t want to be left behind.

Unregistered
    I totally understand everyone’s disgust. We struggle and beg for a small raise and these PBA folks enrich themselves with the money we pay in dues.

Unregistered
    I refuse to pay dues For Them to squander on themselves