Medical Marijuana - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Medical marijuana is about one thing and one thing only. Money. Florida is one of the most inept corrupt states. All they had to do was pass a law restricting sale to certain professions. End of story. Inact harsh enough penalties that no one in public service would think of playing. Why doesn’t someone ask Nocco the campaigner how it can be going on under his watch? Expose him for what he sure appears to be a lightweight

Unregistered
    Our Sheriff has strictly prohibited medical marijuana.......Think the FD guys are allowed from what I understand.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Our Sheriff has strictly prohibited medical marijuana.......Think the FD guys are allowed from what I understand.
    Sometimes its just too easy. Sheriff says no but gee what about fire? Fire do you allow medical marijuana? Yes? Okay then go to the BCC. BCC are you allowing medical marijuana in fire? Duuuuh uhhhhh. Speak up sheriff did you do all that?

Unregistered
    I wouldn't actually argue or be unsatisfied with anybody's decisions owing to the fact that it's always an opportunity to find something much safer and not that expensive, for instance. having read, the medical side effects of medical marijuana, I decided to google what other, but not prohibited, substance has the same effects. It turned out that nearly the same effect has kratom extract. The only nuance here is that you need to be confident enough about the store where you're ordering kratom. I personally discovered this one and now I am sure that the kratom extract is totally safe and natural, not that expensive though.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12