Command Post Brawl - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Did they ever have control..
    They never have had control. We should have FDLE step in and start an investigation of this agency. Just look at how CC and DL have looked he other way in regard to Sgt Charlie on the Assault and Battery call against him. Wonder if CC has called the Mayor to make sure the 2 patrol units hide the evidence

Unregistered
    It may seem as if these posters have a personal problem or are jealous of the people mentioned, but its not the case. I can relate. Its the hypocrisy . They are hypocrites. Unfair hypocrites. They do all these things that we mention, all while showing us, the actual cops and investigators, no mercy. They are quick to throw us away just to save a little face. Hard workers, experienced workers, experience, skills, knowledge, and all the things that make a great officer means nothing. Because they only know how to self serve. While the real workers put their lives and mental health on the line, they play their money making rat racing games. Thats where the hate comes from. With the exception of a few groupies, they have lost the respect of their workers.

What is the value if a solid fully trained effective law enforcement officer?

Unregistered
    They never have had control. We should have FDLE step in and start an investigation of this agency. Just look at how CC and DL have looked he other way in regard to Sgt Charlie on the Assault and Battery call against him. Wonder if CC has called the Mayor to make sure the 2 patrol units hide the evidence
    What would happen if a patrol unit or a detective from a real essential investigative unit does these things? Its all or nothing HCSO. Back us all up like the family you liars say we are. Or be hard on all of us equity. From bottom to the top. Like they tell detention deputies in the jail. If you are an asshole, then be yourself and be an asshole. Just be fair. If you are nice, then be nice. Don't fake being tough, but just be fair. Fairness is how we get respect and survive the inmates and people on the streets. Yet they don't show us anywhere near the same courtesy. This is why morale is dead. Their are only 4 types of workers here. The ones that quit, the ones that want to quit, the connected fast trackers, and the poor blind rat racers that think their loyalty and hard work will get them somewhere. This place is too toxic to have any truly happy centered supported worker.

Unregistered
    Cool story, bro. STFU and quit if you don’t like it.

Unregistered
    Cool story, bro. STFU and quit if you don’t like it.
    Why don’t your pu??y azz STFU and quit. Freaking azz kissing loser

Unregistered
    Why don’t your pu??y azz STFU and quit. Freaking azz kissing loser
    Triggered, bro? I love it so I don’t need to quit. You don’t like it apparently so you should STFU and quit.

Unregistered
    For anyone thinking Lil’ Art is a good egg, go do a public records request on his file. Fighting with a deputy in the D1 lobby and witnessed by a Lt., driving to Boy Scout/Dale Mabry to confront a family issue in uniform on duty out of his zone in a restaurant, this and others. Are you kidding me? The pendulum of inequity boils down, once again, to how incredibly unfair personnel practices occur on the regular. Disparate treatment is a federal law.

Unregistered
    For anyone thinking Lil’ Art is a good egg, go do a public records request on his file. Fighting with a deputy in the D1 lobby and witnessed by a Lt., driving to Boy Scout/Dale Mabry to confront a family issue in uniform on duty out of his zone in a restaurant, this and others. Are you kidding me? The pendulum of inequity boils down, once again, to how incredibly unfair personnel practices occur on the regular. Disparate treatment is a federal law.
    Sounds like a slam dunk for your lawyer. Good luck, bruh.

Unregistered
    Sounds like a slam dunk for your lawyer. Good luck, bruh.
    I like Art and I have known him for a while. But that is just dumb to get in a tizzy for nothing and loose that nice gig he had.

Unregistered
    I like Art and I have known him for a while. But that is just dumb to get in a tizzy for nothing and loose that nice gig he had.
    We are assuming it’s for nothing. Maybe it was worth it for him? Some people around here need telling off. Only he knows for sure If it was worth his gig. I have known Art for a long time. He’s always been a straight shooter. He was on my platoon for years, and he was always a hard worker, and he was always knowledgeable about his job and cared about the community. Until I hear both sides of this story, I’m not passing judgement.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast