Ortiz sustained on Excessive force, Negligence of Duty and Improper Procedure! - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This is fake! The woman never had a broken wrist. She’s lying, the doctors and the sht are all making up this to make ortiz look like a woman beater. Ortiz would never do that.
    I agree. Keep the man down and take your licks because once we comes back from this BS ROD the man will kick azz and take names. Captain, don't get discourage. It's just a few dopes that come here and type smack because they don't have the courage to do it to your face. Stay strong. You will be exonerated.

Unregistered
    I agree. Keep the man down and take your licks because once we comes back from this BS ROD the man will kick azz and take names. Captain, don't get discourage. It's just a few dopes that come here and type smack because they don't have the courage to do it to your face. Stay strong. You will be exonerated.
    Your right but who will be the one to bring him back?
    Suarez
    Colina
    Papier
    Morales
    Aguilar
    Guase

Tell me which one of them is will to take the national news hit from bring back a raciest cop? 👮🏿*♀️ Sit down 🪑 and wait! It’s going to be a long time. I would say 4-5 years

Unregistered
    Your right but who will be the one to bring him back?
    Suarez
    Colina
    Papier
    Morales
    Aguilar
    Guase

Tell me which one of them is will to take the national news hit from bring back a raciest cop? 👮🏿*♀️ Sit down 🪑 and wait! It’s going to be a long time. I would say 4-5 years
    None of them will do that. If he doesn’t get 39 it would be Better to leave him ROD. You cause this yourself now man up and take you medicine. 2020 will definitely have be the year you'll remember.

Unregistered
    Ortiz will sell his own mother if he has to. look what he did to Destephan ! Like Trump said, Not good !

Unregistered

Fake News

Ortiz will sell his own mother if he has to. look what he did to Destephan ! Like Trump said, Not good !
    He wouldn't sell his mother but he would do yours simpleton

Unregistered
    He wouldn't sell his mother but he would do yours simpleton
    Listen son! Ortiz is not having a very good month. He got ROD, lost mega money on super bowl weekend, and just posted on Facebook his dog 🐕 died. I think the last thing on his mind right now is to 33 my old mom. I’m just saying! Could be wrong you know these black guys like weird stuff.

Unregistered
    Listen son! Ortiz is not having a very good month. He got ROD, lost mega money on super bowl weekend, and just posted on Facebook his dog 🐕 died. I think the last thing on his mind right now is to 33 my old mom. I’m just saying! Could be wrong you know these black guys like weird stuff.
    I thought he took down Facebook and twitter accounts which is it

Unregistered
    I thought he took down Facebook and twitter accounts which is it
    He just reactivated his Facebook account today to let everyone know is dog died.

Unregistered
    Papo just be like the Chief and blame Nate Diaz

Unregistered

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast