Don’t bother coming to South - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So dude the fact they they didn’t take you to GIU is probably because you come on here and talk crap instead looking in the mirror. Our Major knows if you work or don’t. It ain’t yo to GIU LT or chief or anyone else. Own that you suck. Yes I am a sergeant in South and proud that shit bags like you don’t get the nod.
    It’s scary you’re a sergeant by the way you write. You’re part of the problem too it seems.

Unregistered
    So dude the fact they they didn’t take you to GIU is probably because you come on here and talk crap instead looking in the mirror. Our Major knows if you work or don’t. It ain’t yo to GIU LT or chief or anyone else. Own that you suck. Yes I am a sergeant in South and proud that shit bags like you don’t get the nod.
    Are you the husband wife upstairs that milk the LT for OT and are always running errands on duty? Or the Sergeant hiding in the broom closet.

Unregistered
    South has a respectable number of fine looking honeys. That’s actually good for morale. Stop posting and whining on here and get you some of that. You know that these badges are looking for their new/next husband.
    What the hell happened to cops? I’d be too busy smashing for any of this crap. Some of you need to get laid.

Unregistered
    South has a respectable number of fine looking honeys. That’s actually good for morale. Stop posting and whining on here and get you some of that. You know that these badges are looking for their new/next husband.
    What the hell happened to cops? I’d be too busy smashing for any of this crap. Some of you need to get laid.
    Yoooooo what’s good!?!!?! Who’s down to DTF.

Unregistered
    I heard that chick with the light eyes has a few pics floating around and a video of her getting railed. Not sure her name but I’m sure you can get it in. Be adults and fornicate.

Unregistered
    Admin officer is always down. Plus you get all the off duty and overtime their is.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123