Don’t bother coming to South
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Unregistered

Don’t bother coming to South

This place has become a trash pile of garbage. If you don’t suck the GIU LT ****, date the lost captains brother, or play softball they won’t select you for a special unit. Doesn’t matter if you’ve put you’re time in they will pass you for the new piece of ass or the ass kisser. Just a forewarning to the rookies. Stay away from this place our captain has ruined it from a once great place.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This place has become a trash pile of garbage. If you don’t suck the GIU LT ****, date the lost captains brother, or play softball they won’t select you for a special unit. Doesn’t matter if you’ve put you’re time in they will pass you for the new piece of ass or the ass kisser. Just a forewarning to the rookies. Stay away from this place our captain has ruined it from a once great place.
    The problem is not the Captain, the GIU Lieutenant, or the softball players. The problem is that you don’t know the difference between you’re and your. So why don’t you sign up for the grammar class the Training Bureau is putting together and maybe you’ll have a chance in the future.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3098950]The problem is not the Captain, the GIU Lieutenant, or the softball players. The problem is that you don’t know the difference between you’re and your. So why don’t you sign up for the grammar class the Training Bureau is putting together and maybe you’ll have a chance in the future.[/QUOTE

Oh here is another grammar check PO on patrol. let the Officer post what he wants. You are the idiot here like a p-ussy Azz biatch calling out a regularly used mistake that many ppl make. I can tell you that many of those that pick up that social media mistake on that word couldn’t ever do this job ever. You should really pay attention to the real and stick your grammar Krap up your end

Unregistered
    English please. Can someone translate.

Unregistered
    English please. Can someone translate.
    Before you judge grammar, how about you take care of your punctuation and Sentence structure?

Unregistered
    Before you judge grammar, how about you take care of your punctuation and Sentence structure?
    Says the guy with capitalization issues.

Unregistered
    So grammar makes me giu eligible?

Unregistered
    You are missing the point friend. *While most of the cited post is grammatically challenged, whether real or imagined, the message is alarming. *The question is: where has the South Operations Division chief been? *As important, how will the person Director Ramirez will appoint Assistant Director for Police Services, going to correct this problem? *

When the County manager appointed E. Wilson Purdy, to lead a very troubled agency, Purdy brought in several external leaders to help him lead and manage the agency according to Purdy's model. *So did John F. Timoney, when Carlos Gimenez, then Miami's City manager, appointed Timoney Miami's Police Chief. *Why not you, Director Ramirez? *Doing the same thing over and over again, expecting a different result, is the epitome of failure. *Director Ramirez, we want you to succeed!*

Unregistered
    Ju is sach a dum fucccc

Unregistered
    It’s a shame because cutler ridge used to be such a great place to work. We lost Somo and everyone was so unified. Road, giu, cst, Cau, and the COPS units. All of us. The. Byrd took over and it was time to bail. Best ten years of my career. Miss what we had.

With that said you guys have the ability to make it the beat you can. Supervisors can try but when you guys stay together and don’t fight each other over their decisions it can become better. Easy for me to say from the sidelines, I know, but I wish you guys the best. The ridge will always hold a special place for me. RIP Somo. Miss you brother

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast