+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 21
 
  1. #11
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Cool

    News Flash.....

    Just saw pumpkin head at the airport, he was heading for Haiti. He heard they were putting out a warrant for him so he's fleeing just like he did before!

  2. #12
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Maybe the dancing nee-gro should have grabbed his crotch and pointed at all the 10 year old white girls while he was there. I mean, hes gotten away with his primitive behavior his whole life. Might as well punk out the Indians while hes there too.

  3. #13
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    When you enter the Hard Rock Casino you are really entering another Nation, no different than entering a foreign embassy located within our borders. The laws of the United States do not apply on Seminole property. Neither do the laws of the state of Florida. It’s takes a real moron not to realize this. This guy continues to embarrass not only himself but the entire Sheriff’s office. I can’t see him getting elected if anyone with a brain cell is voting.
    I totally agree with you. As for your last sentence, have you seen who votes in Broward County? The problem is they all share the same brain cell, if not half of the idiots elected wouldn't be where they are including Runcie.

  4. #14
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I totally agree with you. As for your last sentence, have you seen who votes in Broward County? The problem is they all share the same brain cell, if not half of the idiots elected wouldn't be where they are including Runcie.
    Gives me a free turkey and you gots my vote...

  5. #15
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    News Flash.....

    Just saw pumpkin head at the airport, he was heading for Haiti. He heard they were putting out a warrant for him so he's fleeing just like he did before!
    Baaaa haaaaaa

  6. #16
    Unregistered
    Guest
    When is his PSC Board?

  7. #17
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Does any policy apply to this idiot. I am a supporter of DeSantis but come on.

  8. #18
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Does any policy apply to this idiot. I am a supporter of DeSantis but come on.
    Of course not. P&P only apply to everybody else, or even more precisely, to the ones he wants to fire.

  9. #19
    Unregistered
    Guest
    This guy is a fool. Either be a sheriff and an example for everyone to follow or be the town idiot that you are.. just do us a favor, when it all comes crashing down and your past comes out, do the right thing for once in your life and step down.

  10. #20
    Unregistered
    Guest
    All we have to do is suggest hes got another felony warrant out there. Hell go primal and run back to some dirty south Philly crachouse like hes done in the past. He is very comfortable sitting on a mattress in a hot smelly apartment playing video games all day.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •