Nestor Garcia and Jorge Castro - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Guess what you are every time you wrote an Aform on another man? It’s your job to report and bring people to justice so if true, bravo
    When someone screws up and gets arrested that not being a chive. A chiva is a nestor and castro that hand up fellow cops on the house. Like Javi, hate Javi, both of those pos are big time chiva rats...

Unregistered
    I’m sure his pissing in his pants. I think your a little late for that.
    He should be. Be careful what you wish for.

Unregistered
    They were great cops at some point even won cop of the year for the most arrest , unfortunately at the end, bad decisions were made and instead of taking responsibility ,others were blamed and it was a shame to go out bitter . We all are going to have an ending we might not like it but it will be an ending .let this be a lesson for everyone , the city will always win ,you can't beat the system ,the city was here before you came and will be here after you are gone ,as soon as you are legible retired
    Great cops don't hand up other cops for petty BS policy stuff...

Unregistered
    Are you crazy 😜 that’s what people do here now to move ahead. It’s always been like that but now is 100 times worse. You can forget about the code of silence or the thin blue line. That was old school. Thanks to people like ortiz!

Unregistered

Persons who cast stones should not live in a glass house

Are you crazy 😜 that’s what people do here now to move ahead. It’s always been like that but now is 100 times worse. You can forget about the code of silence or the thin blue line. That was old school. Thanks to people like ortiz!
    Not the Captain. It's the Justin Garcia's, Max Valdes's, Nestor's of the world that have ruined the MPD. There's other names that I won't mention at this time but they know who they are.

Unregistered
    Not the Captain. It's the Justin Garcia's, Max Valdes's, Nestor's of the world that have ruined the MPD. There's other names that I won't mention at this time but they know who they are.
    So what your saying Is that these people are responsible for ruining the department, exposing the corruption that’s going on and your scams. I see!

So What ortiz has done is ok then with you.

Unregistered
    All are pos's... sad but true. Q se coman el higado, scumbags...

Unregistered
    Yes they have ruined MPD ! You mean they have ruined your scam and now your going to jail. Sit and wait ROD that we are filing more anonymous complaints just like you taught us.

Unregistered
    Yes they have ruined MPD ! You mean they have ruined your scam and now your going to jail. Sit and wait ROD that we are filing more anonymous complaints just like you taught us. Hahaha 😂

Unregistered
    Javi you can file all your Anonymous complaints from jail.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast