Nestor Garcia and Jorge Castro
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Angry Nestor Garcia and Jorge Castro

These two have to be the two biggest POS in MPD history. All I can say is enjoy your miserable retirements.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    These two have to be the two biggest POS in MPD history. All I can say is enjoy your miserable retirements.
    Papo, you must be new or just stupid. Last year roid rage retired, now that idiot is a tremendo POS. I can go on and on about the pieces of caca pero these two are QRU.

Unregistered
    Papo, you must be new or just stupid. Last year roid rage retired, now that idiot is a tremendo POS. I can go on and on about the pieces of caca pero these two are QRU.
    Nah man, one is a chiva the other the assistant chiva. They're all about themselves. F both of them.

Unregistered
    Bitter people who blame others for their bad decisions.

Unregistered
    Wait a minute you are talking about two people that left here 2 1/2 years ago! Hahahaha 😂 🤣🤣 and your still talking about them. You got to admit they really pushed your buttons horse boy. Now go back and keep watching the trumps rally.

Unregistered
    Whortiz just say you fell asleep like lugo it will be ok buddy I’m sure the 180 day will expire, again

Unregistered
    Javi where you at?

Unregistered
    Bitter people who blame others for their bad decisions.

Never liked either one. Remember their DROp lawsuit, what a joke. hahahaha

Unregistered
    They were great cops at some point even won cop of the year for the most arrest , unfortunately at the end, bad decisions were made and instead of taking responsibility ,others were blamed and it was a shame to go out bitter . We all are going to have an ending we might not like it but it will be an ending .let this be a lesson for everyone , the city will always win ,you can't beat the system ,the city was here before you came and will be here after you are gone ,as soon as you are legible retired

Unregistered
    Nestor won for drinking in public and milk crates arrest, and Gomez was in central. No other reason. Castro yes I give you that one.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast