Nbc abc wink

Thread: Nbc abc wink

Unregistered

Nbc abc wink

Your done Jim!!! Your Sheriff was on every station that matters every day this week doing great work. Your officially broke! Spend the $8500 to qualify, your own money!!! Your spent every dime you raised on nothing. OVER!!!!!!!

Unregistered

Three best stations in southwest florida

They don't do negative stories brought to them by a one term failed sheriff! (shoap)

Unregistered

Media Bought

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    They don't do negative stories brought to them by a one term failed sheriff! (shoap)
    No, they do stories in which money motivates them. $ 214,000.00 in political advertisement along with "heads up" on information coming from LCSO. News media needs to seek out the information on this Sheriff if they are to be considered a reliable source. This Sheriff is a corrupt mess.

Unregistered

Jealous leavans

Do you think they’d rather deal with a broke douchebag like Jim leavans you can’t even afford an ad in the Lee County shopper you’re a jealous moron!

Unregistered

Three top stations

Shrek you and your maggots can deal with Fox we will stay with the top three stations in Lee County!
    Our stations won’t even interview a scumbag like you, unless they are doing it as a joke
    Thanks again for running your doing a great job.

Unregistered

Leavans is an imbecile

Its about time for one of your maggots to go on fox with some more of there lies!
    Can't pignose shoap find another bar whore to fake a pregnancy?
    When is Cecil getting appointed?
    Is the governor still gonna come knocking?
    Come on Shrek your almost in office.

Unregistered
    You won’t escape the truth Carmine. It’s coming

Unregistered

Keep trying

We look forward to your next attempt to discredit your sheriff for next 8 years.
    It will be as big a failure as shoap and crew lee are!
    Those losers are still using that same whore as there victim.
    Try to find a legitimate member of society to be your crime victim.

Unregistered

Sheriff Marceno

I currently work at LCSO as a Deputy in East District. I have been with LCSO for 6 yrs. I feel the Sheriff is doing his best to increase our pay, get us better equipment and supporting us. I have friends who are in LE around the state and the word is spreading that our agency is a no nonsense take the bad guys off the streets type agency. Some of us would like to see our pursuit policy change but many of us feel the Sheriff is doing his best to support us. Thank you Sheriff!