Jeronimo coming for IS2’s
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Jeronimo coming for IS2’s

Party is over “inspectors” jeronimo is onto your game and with his new qlik program can see your only working 3 hours a day. Get ready for some good IA’s!!!

Unregistered

Well well

If the make their numbers he can't say sh!t. Same thing happened when our LT said we have to,do,more we had our numbers that's it.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If the make their numbers he can't say sh!t. Same thing happened when our LT said we have to,do,more we had our numbers that's it.
    Here is the problem with your theory. You can hit your evaluation numbers by working 3-5 hours a day. You fill out a DAS claiming 8 hours a day. It's simple math. You falsify your DAS and you are screwed because you lied. Having your evaluation numbers won't save you.

Unregistered

W

IG: So let me make sure I understand. You actually believe if you make your evaluation numbers you can put whatever you want on your DAS?
    Agent: That's right fool! I got my numbers so I don't have to do anything else.
    IG: Wow. Just Wow.

Unregistered
    It’s called theft. Your paid for 8 hours but when they run your inspection times you worked 3 hours. It’s all called falsifying an official document when you write down 8 on your DAS and only worked 3.

Unregistered
    It’s called theft. Your paid for 8 hours but when they run your inspection times you worked 3 hours. It’s all called falsifying an official document when you write down 8 on your DAS and only worked 3.
    IS Idiot doesn't know when he lies on the DAS that he worked 8 hours is falsifying records. Ask the latest IS that falsified his time sheet and couldn't justify time worked. It's a violation of State statute to falsify a document and steal from your workplace. You can go to jail!! Shame on you.

Unregistered
    Shut your pie hole

Unregistered
    Nothing, but smoke and mirrors is nothing to see here move on.

Unregistered
    No person that did their job and did it well has ever been forced out of ABT. The recipe for success is simple. Do your job. Do it well. Be humble. Be kind. Look at the huge numbers of people that have been here 20 plus years. Happy and successful. It works.

Unregistered
    No person that did their job and did it well has ever been forced out of ABT. The recipe for success is simple. Do your job. Do it well. Be humble. Be kind. Look at the huge numbers of people that have been here 20 plus years. Happy and successful. It works.
    Pay sucks but it's a good place to work low stress good coworkers

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast