Srgt Barrego - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Srgt Barrego

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I’ve seen you back down Mr. Anonymous!! Your a chicken shit too the proof is your post!! Coming on here talking shit with no facts!!! You know where he works go tell him to his face, but you won’t because your an anonymous little B!tch !!!
    You’re ego always gets in the way fat boy.

Unregistered
    How’s that medicine taste fat B. You’re always on here bashing people and bashing people to the rookies. How does it feel now?!? That ego is going to hurt the next few weeks.

Unregistered
    Str8 the biggest ***** I’ve ever met. Loud and obnoxious for no reason.

Unregistered
    How’s that medicine taste fat B. You’re always on here bashing people and bashing people to the rookies. How does it feel now?!? That ego is going to hurt the next few weeks.
    Damn Armando. Sounds like they know you a little. Don’t bring so much attention to yourself. Try being a quiet professional. And don’t react to these weasels.

Unregistered
    Borregoooooooooooo...cagate en la madre de estos estupidos. Matenloooooooooooo!!!

Unregistered
    Nobody cares what this insecure anonymous bloggers have to say! Cry babies, pretend tough guys, poor excuse of being a real cop!

Whenever you decide to come talk you problems face to face, then maybe you’re issues will be entrained!!

Until then keep blogging and looking for ppl like you to hear and cheer your ass on!!!

XOXO

Unregistered
    Nobody cares what this insecure anonymous bloggers have to say! Cry babies, pretend tough guys, poor excuse of being a real cop!

Whenever you decide to come talk you problems face to face, then maybe you’re issues will be entrained!!

Until then keep blogging and looking for ppl like you to hear and cheer your ass on!!!

XOXO
    Take off your mask! Reveal yourself! Take it off...take it off..take it off ...::: Everyone cheers:::

Unregistered
    Take off your mask! Reveal yourself! Take it off...take it off..take it off ...::: Everyone cheers:::
    I am your Daddy!!!

Unregistered
    I worked with Borego many times and hes a great cop and a good guy. I get everyone has their differences but hes a good guy. Seems like someone got their Puxxy hurt.

Unregistered
    I worked with Borego many times and hes a great cop and a good guy. I get everyone has their differences but hes a good guy. Seems like someone got their Puxxy hurt.
    Armando stop writing about yourself. You are a joke to your inner circle. You sound like a moron when you talk.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast