Srgt Barrego - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Srgt Barrego

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So who are they? I’m a rookie and want to know how this retard got to all those nice jobs he didn’t do shit at.
    His name is spelled Borrego.
    Hang on rookie. No one said he didn’t do shit, dummy. He worked. He also kissed ass. He’s the type of guy that works just enough, but his suction is second to none. You can learn from someone like him.
    He’s not about his work, he’s one of those that’s into relationships and making people around him feel good, especially those who can do something for him. He’s having lunch with the Lt Captain and Major. He invites them on the boat. He’s smiling and joking. Networking.
    Every workplace has a guy like this. Nothing new about it. And he is honestly good guy. There’s nothing wrong with what he’s doing. For me personally, I can’t imagine doing all that. But he’s not a snake, and I’ve never heard of him using his hooks to get after someone.
    Not everything is so cut and dry. If you don’t like his stories, politely excuse yourself. I think you should listen because even if you think he’s full of shit you can still learn a thing or two. And if you get to know him he can be very friendly but also a little too extra-. Whatever. With all the no-good pieces of lowlife shit wearing a badge walking around, he isn’t even worth talking about. Let him talk about his guns and his toys. Who cares.
    All right rookie? Learn your codes and STFU.

Unregistered
    He’s a slob with a mouth.
    Haterrrrrrrrr

Unregistered
    Hang on rookie. No one said he didn’t do shit, dummy. He worked. He also kissed ass. He’s the type of guy that works just enough, but his suction is second to none. You can learn from someone like him.
    He’s not about his work, he’s one of those that’s into relationships and making people around him feel good, especially those who can do something for him. He’s having lunch with the Lt Captain and Major. He invites them on the boat. He’s smiling and joking. Networking.
    Every workplace has a guy like this. Nothing new about it. And he is honestly good guy. There’s nothing wrong with what he’s doing. For me personally, I can’t imagine doing all that. But he’s not a snake, and I’ve never heard of him using his hooks to get after someone.
    Not everything is so cut and dry. If you don’t like his stories, politely excuse yourself. I think you should listen because even if you think he’s full of shit you can still learn a thing or two. And if you get to know him he can be very friendly but also a little too extra-. Whatever. With all the no-good pieces of lowlife shit wearing a badge walking around, he isn’t even worth talking about. Let him talk about his guns and his toys. Who cares.
    Front and center stupid!!

Unregistered
    Holy moly Armando, you write like a kindergartener. Not only are you a **** but you’re dumb as shit.

Unregistered
    Holy moly Armando, you write like a kindergartener. Not only are you a **** but you’re dumb as shit.
    Como? u no like??

Unregistered
    Como? u no like??
    Do your job troll

Unregistered
    Do your job troll
    BLE 117 ...1987...ohhhh yeahhh

Unregistered
    Let’s not forget about this guy right here!!

Unregistered
    Let’s not forget about this guy right here!!
    😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Unregistered
    😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
    You won’t be lol when he kicks you out of uni

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234