Srgt Barrego - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Srgt Barrego

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Who in their right mind let this imbecile in the training bureau. HOLY SHIT this guy is moron with his war stories. Sound like he has a bag of nuts in his loud mouth.
    Armando....still a *****.

Unregistered
    So many man babies now days! These are the same guys who never have the balls to say anything to your face! Cry babies!

Unregistered
    So many man babies now days! These are the same guys who never have the balls to say anything to your face! Cry babies!
    Admando the only one crying is you my man. I hear you been speaking of the blog the last two days. I always knew you read and wrote on this filth....I’m glad it caught up to you and your load ass mouth.

Unregistered
    Who in their right mind let this imbecile in the training bureau. HOLY SHIT this guy is moron with his war stories. Sound like he has a bag of nuts in his loud mouth.
    I kinda agree.....not sure how good a cop he WAS but he carries himself like a little arrogant wannabe bad ass. A tad outta shape too if he’s trying to get respect in TB...you gotta walk the walk there or you’re viewed as a joke. My main complaint with that guy is that he’s a little rumorville gossipy ***** who loves to stir the pot ....he should stay in his lane and do a little less shit talking behind people’s backs...little fat *****!!!!

Unregistered
    I kinda agree.....not sure how good a cop he WAS but he carries himself like a little arrogant wannabe bad ass. A tad outta shape too if he’s trying to get respect in TB...you gotta walk the walk there or you’re viewed as a joke. My main complaint with that guy is that he’s a little rumorville gossipy ***** who loves to stir the pot ....he should stay in his lane and do a little less shit talking behind people’s backs...little fat *****!!!!
    Yyea buddy!!!! All talk and war stories. One of the worst “teachers” we have there right now. Not sure how he’s so loved by the Palmer click but I’m sure it’s cause he makes them all feel better about themselves by laughing at him. The TB is sinking for sure.

Unregistered
    He’s a slob with a mouth.

Unregistered
    Loud, fat, and always wrong.

Unregistered
    PAL has no idea what humble is. Who’s his hook?

Unregistered
    PAL has no idea what humble is. Who’s his hook?
    Hook? You mean plural, as in hooks. His list of asses sucked is long and goes back decades. Ask him, he won’t mind telling you. But make sure you grab a snickers and have a comfortable chair to sit down because it’s gonna be a while. Then just nod your head and smile because he doesn’t give three shits about anything you have to say. His favorite person in the world is himself.

Unregistered
    Hook? You mean plural, as in hooks. His list of asses sucked is long and goes back decades. Ask him, he won’t mind telling you. But make sure you grab a snickers and have a comfortable chair to sit down because it’s gonna be a while. Then just nod your head and smile because he doesn’t give three shits about anything you have to say. His favorite person in the world is himself.
    So who are they? I’m a rookie and want to know how this retard got to all those nice jobs he didn’t do shit at.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast