$$$ says: Scott Israel's a Pandering Racist - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He does kiss their asses publicly for votes, but refers to blacks a jungle bunnies in his inner circle, you know Ira, fatso and that 107 year old ugly woman.
    Is that 107 year old Sophie-Dementia-Bock from the Century Village or Patti-Drunk-Dyke-Lynn leather-face?

Unregistered
    Is that 107 year old Sophie-Dementia-Bock from the Century Village or Patti-Drunk-Dyke-Lynn leather-face?
    Well you got me there. I always confuse them, one is 107 the other 103 both ugly as sin, and smell like moth balls and urine.

Unregistered
    Well you got me there. I always confuse them, one is 107 the other 103 both ugly as sin, and smell like moth balls and urine.
    Their urine or cat piss?

Unregistered
    Hey hey hey. Dont minimize their importance. In fact, I'd smash both if it meant a win. Lol

Unregistered
    Their urine or cat piss?
    Ira pisses on them, it turns him on!

Unregistered
    What a lovely song ..
    How about a big PHUCK YOU!!!

Unregistered
    He does kiss their asses publicly for votes, but refers to blacks a jungle bunnies in his inner circle, you know Ira, fatso and that 107 year old ugly woman.
    Are you in his inner circle to know that?

Unregistered
    Are you in his inner circle to know that?
    No I am not, his candied nut lickers have illusions of grandeur and believe they are important, when they all are over the hill slobs with one ex jailer who pushes the scales close to 400. They long to be somebody as they are laughed at in real life. To prove their importance they speak much and divulge the mumbling fool’s weaknesses. They all believe them self’s to be smarter than Scotty boy, although that really isn’t saying much I’ve seen trained mice exhibit more intelligence than Israel.

Unregistered
    Is this English? than not then

Please stop writing this nonsense that is not true.

Sheriff Tony is raising more and spending less than SI.

I would also like to say that Sheriff Tony is also running BSO more efficiently as well.

SI is just fooling himself into thinking he has a chance this August. He will be embarrassed and will once again blame everyone but himself. Have a great Wednesday!
    Complete lies again... all lies

Unregistered
    So the Scott Israel campaign pulled in $4,930.00 last month and spent $3,375.59 with b**ch face Amy Rose (holy shit she's f**king ugly) for the pandering to blacks. Happy Martin Luther King Day. Temp. Tony more than doubled his intake with $10,386.00 and Pollock pulled in a whopping $1,480.00!
    Money says your mother will take $20. for sexual favors.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast