Scott wants 2 years, then F the green
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Scott wants 2 years, then F the green

Scott hates the green aka BSO, selfish Scott wants two years and out 55m and screw everyone, so sad him and Susan only care about themselves, announcement kids he is never coming back.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Scott hates the green aka BSO, selfish Scott wants two years and out 55m and screw everyone, so sad him and Susan only care about themselves, announcement kids he is never coming back.
    Sounds good to me. I commend him.

Unregistered

Then your a POS too

What selfish people the Israel’s and the goldenbergs, enjoy, what is going onnnnn, did you talk to the bosssdd fredo?

Unregistered

2 and out mumbles wants the $

Mumbles wants two more years for his 55,000.00 pension then screw the green Scott and Susan hate BSO and the parkland families sad facts kids

Unregistered

Truth

This is no secret. He has no respect for those who are loyal to the green.
    Only those that are loyal to Scott Israel. His words!!!!

As told to his employees

Unregistered
    Mumbles wants two more years for his 55,000.00 pension then screw the green Scott and Susan hate BSO and the parkland families sad facts kids
    Not true, they most probably about all the back stabbers, two face, immature, never happy, stupid,
    Idiot some of the green are. You keep mentioning Parkland and only one idiot that has taken advantage of the sad insident but Karma will get him. If you don't know Scott lived in Parkland and everyone knows by now who the real fault is. Parkland loves Scott and Scott loves Parkland. I'm certain Scott Israel will do his 4 year term especially if jerk offs like you stick a sick in you're mouth. Scott Israel is a true leader and will leave in his own terms not by rumor's.

Unregistered
    If it's true that all Scott wants is a 55k pension and that is his motive, please confirm. The residents of Parkland would be happy to meet this request in cash if he would agree to take the money and seek employment elsewhere.

Unregistered
    If it's true that all Scott wants is a 55k pension and that is his motive, please confirm. The residents of Parkland would be happy to meet this request in cash if he would agree to take the money and seek employment elsewhere.
    F’ him, don't give that POS anything. That’s all he ever wanted was that 2nd pension. His Ft. Lauderdale pension sucks with NO COLA. I would rather see him miserable and broke.

Unregistered

F’ him, don't give that POS anything. That’s all he ever wanted was that 2nd pension. His Ft. Lauderdale pension sucks with NO COLA. I would rather see him miserable and broke.
    I aggre with this guy.
    Screw Israel.

Unregistered
    I aggre with this guy.
    Screw Israel.
    Oops...*agree.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast