Super Bowl Staffing for Spring Break

Unregistered

Super Bowl Staffing for Spring Break

Well, well, well... I thought that forcing days off was not going to happen for SB2020. Family First is a great slogan but not sincere.

Unregistered
    So they are screwing up my schedule and are making me take days off to save money. What a joke. After 20 years of Special Events and they still don’t get it. Where GM you at Kevin? You said that this would not happen again.

Unregistered
    And now 14 hour shifts not 13 hour. What happens to 12 hour shifts ?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    And now 14 hour shifts not 13 hour. What happens to 12 hour shifts ?
    Tricky Ricky. He changes the rules as he moves along. Just like the mandatory days off BS. And if they make you take the day off your 14 hours OT went to 4 hours. Time for the union to take a stand on how this is going to be addressed. Being “Qru” is not working.

Unregistered
    What happened to good old fashioned alpha bravo 12.5 hour shifts on your assigned working days and we got it covered. CID can work cases that arise during that time frame and on your days off have people put in to work OT if they want it , if not enough people put in use reverse seniority for the two weeks. Why have we become so complicated here. We have been dealing with spring break for years now and we always get through it. Why reinvent the wheel

Unregistered
    They pulled out the PCP staffing plan minus the pan. El proximo que me dice “Family First” is going to get recio soplamoco.