+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Caution Weston

Unregistered
    One time I ate lunch with him. That was an adventure. No joke, he ordered an appetizer, two entrees and two desserts. I seriously thought he was going to pass out. I looked at him and said, are you serious. His response was priceless. He said, what, we ate breakfast two hours ago, Iím starving. The bill came out and it was full price. He was pretty disappointed. He told the served that he forgot to apply the police discount. He said the manager refused because heís been in there three times this week and always orders multiple meals. Grease said that as discriminatory and the guy bought it. Discount applied and we scurried out of there. Needless to say, we didnít do much the rest of the day. This guy is shameless and useless.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    One time I ate lunch with him. That was an adventure. No joke, he ordered an appetizer, two entrees and two desserts. I seriously thought he was going to pass out. I looked at him and said, are you serious. His response was priceless. He said, what, we ate breakfast two hours ago, Iím starving. The bill came out and it was full price. He was pretty disappointed. He told the served that he forgot to apply the police discount. He said the manager refused because heís been in there three times this week and always orders multiple meals. Grease said that as discriminatory and the guy bought it. Discount applied and we scurried out of there. Needless to say, we didnít do much the rest of the day. This guy is shameless and useless.
    Donít know this clown but is he like 350 lbs....phat phuck??

Unregistered
    Just retired not to long ago and I have to admit, I always hated when guys I worked with that would complain about not getting a discount on their meal. If my food was completely paid for by the manager or a patron of the restaurant, it just meant the waiter/waitress would get a bigger tip. Cops that complain about not getting their discounts are scumbags.

Unregistered
    This douche is so bad, he would hit up the joints that gave free food multiple times. One time I suggested to go to a place who doesnít discount. He almost lost his mind. He was like, I donít care how good the food is, letís go where they show some love. I ate alone that day.

Unregistered

Unbelievable

This douche is so bad, he would hit up the joints that gave free food multiple times. One time I suggested to go to a place who doesnít discount. He almost lost his mind. He was like, I donít care how good the food is, letís go where they show some love. I ate alone that day.
    I heard there was a restaurant that told him not to go there anymore because he ate too much....anyone know that place??

Unregistered

Just ask CNN

I'm sure he has all the answers...the one who has a Man Crush on him...I'm sure he can tell the retired guy everything to..of which is total b.s..but it sure is funny to read...isnt it Ferrelli.......Emmy award winning...

Unregistered
    That was the chick fil a in pompano beach

Unregistered
    That was the chick fil a in pompano beach
    This guy sounds like such a douche zozzle?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345