Tallahassee captain - Page 4
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    But he continues to get away with it. POLICY states ALL sworn personnel below the rank of captain will utilize SLERS on a daily basis. DG goes months without using SLERS. Where is his write up????
    l

Lol, they dont do anything to Lt's here you can cuss out your supervisor and call the police on them because you have anger issues. Storm out of the office on government work time. Have a formal complaint written and everyone acts like it never happened.

Unregistered
    I’m totally ok with the lack of discipline here. Why? Case law and fairness. Try to write me up for cursing out my superior I’ll reference the Pensacola incident. Try and write me up for not using SLERS, I’ll reference DG. It works in our favor.

Unregistered
    I’m totally ok with the lack of discipline here. Why? Case law and fairness. Try to write me up for cursing out my superior I’ll reference the Pensacola incident. Try and write me up for not using SLERS, I’ll reference DG. It works in our favor.
    Case law? Your an idiot.

Unregistered
    But he continues to get away with it. POLICY states ALL sworn personnel below the rank of captain will utilize SLERS on a daily basis. DG goes months without using SLERS. Where is his write up????
    Never seen so many adult police cry babies. No other agency would put up with you. Can't work by yourself, your stories can't hold up alone, always have to have a collectively complaint, always crying for very little reason. can't work spring break cause you are a crybaby and you can't leave the driveway unless you have backup "buddy" on the phone. I don't want to go in that bar because the lights are low and people are in there, it's better to go inside at eight in the morning, Someone got more smiley face stickers than I did. Maybe you need to find another profession because you are actually cheating the cops that work real crime. The traditional agencies think you are a joke and the inspectors have more backbone than you!

Unregistered
    Never seen so many adult police cry babies. No other agency would put up with you. Can't work by yourself, your stories can't hold up alone, always have to have a collectively complaint, always crying for very little reason. can't work spring break cause you are a crybaby and you can't leave the driveway unless you have backup "buddy" on the phone. I don't want to go in that bar because the lights are low and people are in there, it's better to go inside at eight in the morning, Someone got more smiley face stickers than I did. Maybe you need to find another profession because you are actually cheating the cops that work real crime. The traditional agencies think you are a joke and the inspectors have more backbone than you!
    Right on the money!

Unregistered
    Good to see your still around VC!!

Unregistered
    Good to see your still around VC!!
    Vicki was the real deal. I wish she would return because she called it like she seen it.

Unregistered
    What happen in pensacola

Unregistered
    A certain Pensacola LT cursed out the captain and major and called Pensacola police to have the time trespassed from the office. She was not even reprimanded and the captain is no longer with us.

Ex-ABT
    A certain Pensacola LT cursed out the captain and major and called Pensacola police to have the time trespassed from the office. She was not even reprimanded and the captain is no longer with us.
    I heard at the coffee table that DABT was sending supervisors and LEI’s from as far away as Miami to the hurricane Michael response but Maxxxtout didn’t even include Pensacola and they didn’t even show up. If all of this is true with the captain episode and no response to that as well then shame on what has become of the division.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast