Tallahassee captain - Page 8
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    No because no one else is gonna have 34 years at ABT.
    BOOM! Mic drop!!! Awesome answer!!! Best decision in years and everybody on the Panhandle supports it.

Unregistered
    Go Chief Sparkman.... getting it done.

Unregistered
    Go Chief Sparkman.... getting it done.
    Good things are happening and it's all because we have a great management team. Director, Deputy Director, Chief and Deputy Chief are all top shelf and want this place to succeed. They need and deserve our support.

ABT
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3104354]No because no one else is gonna have 34 years at ABT.[/QUOTE
    Listen the guy has been here 34 years. Making what a one cop makes the first year.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=ABT;3104804]
    No because no one else is gonna have 34 years at ABT.[/QUOTE
    Listen the guy has been here 34 years. Making what a one cop makes the first year.
    The 10 of you malcontents that keep this going just can't be happy or stand for anyone else to be happy. He is a good guy and done a great job. Let him have this and be happy for him. I hated to even post this for fear of keyboard ninjas lighting up all over but you are a miserable bunch. This is a great place to be and from what I see, TCO is committed to making this place the best possible agency. People get on here and talk about the great benefits, hours, flexibility, freedom, etc. then blast the very people that make all that possible. That is not sustainable and that is sad. Seek EAP. As for me? I used to come here for humor and spirited debate. Now I will stay away. Nothing to see. Move on.

Unregistered
    The lt job was moved from PCB to tally as the training/accreditation LT

Unregistered
    So far I am impressed by both TS and JW. Both are a pleasure to be around and they use common sense. They are actually getting things done, something that the last enforcement leadership group did not do. More important, they are actually listening to us. If they don't get something done it certainly won't be for a lack of trying.

Unregistered
    So far I am impressed by both TS and JW. Both are a pleasure to be around and they use common sense. They are actually getting things done, something that the last enforcement leadership group did not do. More important, they are actually listening to us. If they don't get something done it certainly won't be for a lack of trying.
    Amen. They have done more in a couple months than the last guys did their entire tenure.

Unregistered
    What exactly have they done??? Someone please enlighten me and I’ll listen?

Unregistered
    What exactly have they done??? Someone please enlighten me and I’ll listen?
    Held IS II accountable for their day via the QAR
    Will be holding agents accountable via QAR
    Wrap and outfit the SRT trailer
    Equipment purchases for SRT
    Dedicated background investigator
    New Gen 5 Glocks
    New duty holsters
    Common sense promotion based on merit
    Fantastic light package on new Malibu's
    Cut the hiring process from 3 months to 3 weeks
    Did I mention holding people accountable for their day?
    Not bad for a couple months. I am sure I missed some too.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast