Tallahassee captain - Page 11
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3105720]Lol.... you actually think the Chief made that decision.

OK smart guy. If it wasn't the Chief making the decision who was it???
    And to your other passive aggressive post- don't concern yourself with who is driving what. You have a vehicle so STHU.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3105731]
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Lol.... you actually think the Chief made that decision.

OK smart guy. If it wasn't the Chief making the decision who was it???
    And to your other passive aggressive post- don't concern yourself with who is driving what. You have a vehicle so STHU.
    This chief isnt making any decisions of his own. He's doing exactly what he's told and doesn't have the sense to question anything.

Unregistered
    I don't know why you can't be happy or happy for the people here. I'm out.

Unregistered
    Malibu's? Really! Shame on ABT for putting police officers and under age kids in such a small POS vehicle. Very dangerous.
    The safety rating from IIHS show it's a very safe mid size sedan. The ratings are high on consumer websites. What are you basing your opinion on? If you are worried about it being unsafe because two 400 pound agents are stressing the seat frames while a Kid squeezes into the backseat, you may be on to something.

Unregistered
    The safety rating from IIHS show it's a very safe mid size sedan. The ratings are high on consumer websites. What are you basing your opinion on? If you are worried about it being unsafe because two 400 pound agents are stressing the seat frames while a Kid squeezes into the backseat, you may be on to something.
    Bahahahahaha... Roger that!

Unregistered
    Wrong. I am not sparky. I have been here for 13 years. I've seen one loser after another come into position of authority around here. When all of these well qualified individuals show up they do nothing but create hostilities and mass confusion. I am going to give sparky as you disrespectfully call him a chance to prove himself who knows he might be just exactly what we need someone with no experience and an open mind. Plus I have yet to hear anybody say the guy has an ego. Remember TB travel in the state and his fancy shirt gun car coming to your offices and acting like he was the supreme leader. This chief has not done that and more likely will not so quit your whining go do your job it quit stirring the pot please.
    Love affair much?

Unregistered
    127 posts and 5200 views in the Tallahassee captain thread and there is no Tallahassee captain! Fascinating stuff.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011