+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 26
 
  1. #1
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Demographics of BSO

    I’m doing a project for college. Curious does anyone know the demographics of BSO? DLE, Detention, civilian staff? Or can someone lead me in the right direction?

  2. #2
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I’m doing a project for college. Curious does anyone know the demographics of BSO? DLE, Detention, civilian staff? Or can someone lead me in the right direction?
    all you need to know is Detention is black, DLE is becoming all black and civilians are all black. Now move along nothing to see here. I will give you a B+.

  3. #3
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I’m doing a project for college. Curious does anyone know the demographics of BSO? DLE, Detention, civilian staff? Or can someone lead me in the right direction?
    Broward County Sheriff's Office demographics:
    • 42% female
    • 42% ethnic minorities
    • 73% of employees are members of the Democratic Party
    • $56,641 average annual employee pay

    https://www.zippia.com/broward-count...areers-765331/

  4. #4
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    all you need to know is Detention is black, DLE is becoming all black and civilians are all black. Now move along nothing to see here. I will give you a B+.
    Actually that’s an interesting question. I know Broward is around 25% black. If BSO has a higher % than that in Detention, or other depts, then that would show blacks are over represented, and whites might possibly be underrepresented.

  5. #5
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Actually that’s an interesting question. I know Broward is around 25% black. If BSO has a higher % than that in Detention, or other depts, then that would show blacks are over represented, and whites might possibly be underrepresented.
    Sheriff McTony will let you know.

  6. #6
    Unregistered
    Guest

    we become a garbage pit

    every aspect of law enforcement has been dumbed down/ watered down so that these ghetto einsteins cam be hired,

    if you look at it in it's face value, private industry /sector wants nothing to do with these knuckleheads.

    so they are all used to being on government assistance in any shape or form.

    so the answer is : way to many of one kind and not enough of another kind.

    p.s. we have plenty of down low's and fully out homosexual deputies.

  7. #7
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Actually that’s an interesting question. I know Broward is around 25% black. If BSO has a higher % than that in Detention, or other depts, then that would show blacks are over represented, and whites might possibly be underrepresented.
    The command staff demographics DO NOT
    match Broward County's demographic. We are quickly becoming Chicago, Detroit, or Baltimore, pick one. We are run by Democraps who want to give everything away for free to the 25% and have the remaining 75% pick up the bill. The problem is the remaining will leave, the 25% will grow and then what? Who will pay for everything in Broward County, it's hard to raise property taxes when property values drop! Thank God for that idiot Runcie too, he's helping turn this place into his old home.

  8. #8
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    all you need to know is Detention is black, DLE is becoming all black and civilians are all black. Now move along nothing to see here. I will give you a B+.
    pretty much this

  9. #9
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Actually that’s an interesting question. I know Broward is around 25% black. If BSO has a higher % than that in Detention, or other depts, then that would show blacks are over represented, and whites might possibly be underrepresented.
    That is correct our new Sheriff loves his kind just take a look at all the promotions he has made since he was gifted the position. If needs to be made public!

  10. #10
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Broward County Sheriff's Office demographics:
    • 42% female
    • 42% ethnic minorities
    • 73% of employees are members of the Democratic Party
    • $56,641 average annual employee pay

    https://www.zippia.com/broward-count...areers-765331/
    These statistics are sickening.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •