OH PASCO,when will you learn?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Unregistered
    If this really happened, but should be terminated!! First rule never block someone in a vehicle, no crimes where being committed, let the school issue a consequence if he left campus. Sounds like this deputy was trying to be billy badass!!

Unregistered
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/school-of...215152146.html

They are not suitable to be deputies. Had that been my son, they'd have a big problem.

Unregistered
    Now that I watched the video, the deputy violated this kids 4th amendment rights! No crime was being committed and they where unlawfully blocking the egress of the parking lot. This is a school issue not a law enforcement issue. Plus the lady has no clue what she is doing and lied about this boy using a racial slur. Both should be terminated!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Now that I watched the video, the deputy violated this kids 4th amendment rights! No crime was being committed and they where unlawfully blocking the egress of the parking lot. This is a school issue not a law enforcement issue. Plus the lady has no clue what she is doing and lied about this boy using a racial slur. Both should be terminated!
    Just read the article. Sounds like if you read between the lines, the student is a problem student and may have a history of bad decisions. You just don't get expelled for talking back. Deputy probably shouldn't have argued with the student, but it sounded like the kid did get the best of him. Good sensationalism on the newspapers part. Maybe they should have gone to the school and did some more investigating.

Unregistered
    Probably no where but Pasco is it a good idea to let a kid in a vehicle think hes threatening you enough to yap like youre going to shoot him lol Perhaps the next job will be wearing a chicken suit at Chik Fil A. Probably get a discount there too,

Unregistered
    Problem is Nocco himself sees nothing wrong with this type of "law enforcement." This was wrong and the department will pay for it. I am truly embarrassed by this deputy's actions as well as the school administrator's outright lying about the student. Something needs to be done about these two.

Can't Pasco ever make the national news for something good?

Unregistered
    Problem is Nocco himself sees nothing wrong with this type of "law enforcement." This was wrong and the department will pay for it. I am truly embarrassed by this deputy's actions as well as the school administrator's outright lying about the student. Something needs to be done about these two.

Didnt you mean those three?

Unregistered

You are truly a bozo and clueless. Lol

Unregistered
    You are truly a bozo and clueless. Lol
    The true clueless bozo ooops I forgot gutless has spoken again above. What a friggin clown

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast