the grass is (always) greener (on the other side)

Unregistered

the grass is (always) greener (on the other side)

I left the Lcsy because of the pay and no medical at retirement. Best move I ever made. I have a seven year step plan that tops off at $ 91,000 a year.
    If I stayed I would be making the same as a starting deputy after 10 years. With Overtime and Court stand by pay, I make over $ 100,000 a years.
    Do your research before leaving. I went to a city and after vested, you can buy back 4 years. If your happy stay and if you want a better financial life move on. I was always broke at the LCSO living pay check to pay check. Living in Lehigh was the worst. Shifts over best of luck and be safe my shift is ending.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I left the Lcsy because of the pay and no medical at retirement. Best move I ever made. I have a seven year step plan that tops off at $ 91,000 a year.
    If I stayed I would be making the same as a starting deputy after 10 years. With Overtime and Court stand by pay, I make over $ 100,000 a years.
    Do your research before leaving. I went to a city and after vested, you can buy back 4 years. If your happy stay and if you want a better financial life move on. I was always broke at the LCSO living pay check to pay check. Living in Lehigh was the worst. Shifts over best of luck and be safe my shift is ending.
    Well good luck to you....... but I hope your new agency is able to assist you with grammar in your writing after reading your post.......

Unregistered
    This guy is just trying to tell the truth about the short comings of LCSO pay and we have to find a way to kill the messenger. Ex employees don’t try help these losers.

Unregistered
    Well good luck to you....... but I hope your new agency is able to assist you with grammar in your writing after reading your post.......
    Mr. grammar police officer or you might wanna read your statement before you post it. Retard

Unregistered
    I bet he won’t say where he currently works

Unregistered

greener

I currently work for Port Authority police a lot less stress than LCSY!

Unregistered
    I currently work for Port Authority police a lot less stress than LCSY!
    Don’t worry, the sheriffs office will continue to be here to investigate all your crimes since APD doesn’t know how to.