Mark Scharder

Thread: Mark Scharder

FL Patriot AP

Mark Scharder

I would like to congratulate former Chief Deputy Mark Scharder of the Highlands County Sheriff's Department for being nominated as the new city manager of Avon Park. Mark has phenomenal record as a law enforcement officer. His integrity, moral character and transparency is beyond reproach. For all of these individuals on this website who slander Mark, are most likely the ones who are current elected officials or family members who have been threatened by a law abiding city official who will NOT tolerate corruption or nepotism. I won't name any names, but they know who they are and the masters they serve. These vicious and nefarious individuals have attempted to destroy Mark's character on this website and have posted very slanderous untrue statements in an attempt to destroy his moral character and ruining his chances at gaining meaningful employment. I would like to point out that individuals who violate laws and city or county charters always proliferate their discontent of having a law abiding citizen in a position of authority. Mark, Godspeed to your new job and please use your many talents to finally make Avon Park a city of fairness, diversity and equality to all the citizens you will serve, not the few. I must profess my support to man who will will root out the corruption once and for all!

Blessedly leo

Mark Schrader

Amen to that...those two Avon Park politicians did not want any parts of Mark and his abilities in there.

AP lawman

Mark Schrader

The word going around town is that the Mayor and the interim finance director have been doing some shady business to get the mayor's construction company awards from the city for upcoming projects. It makes sense why the mayor did not want a city manager who possess the talents such as Mark. Good luck Mr. Schrader, watch your 6, and let's clean up our city once and for all. I would suggest you disassociate yourself from any city clubs or organizations that may want to influence your decision making process. You are amongst many wolves in sheep's clothing.

GladysJourn

Mark Scharder

He is viewing the board like I do, from the main page. I prefer that to the "new post" page. But I "stay logged in" and have always hit the Mark All Posts Read button on the way out.

Godhelpusall

AP in trouble

Mr. Schrader, rumors are flying around about you via Jim Bernard and Garrett Anderson. The Anderson's are back to their old bag of dirty tricks. They feel and believe that you colluded with Sheriff Blackman to have our law enforcement services expire here in AP. Bernard hangs out at the Anderson's residence frequently. Sherri is the ring leader and gets her children rallied by her conspiracy theories! They sit around, ***** and complain on their soap boxes, about our local shitty political situation. Beware!!!, I know you intervened with the city hall window replacement fiasco. Mayor Anderson is the snake in the grass. Beware, he is not your friend and the entire Anderson family have habitual patterns of story telling, defaming, rumor spreading and gossiping. Get a good lawyer, you might need it!

Unregistered

No shock

The Anderson's have been a thorn in the side to many over the past decade. I remember the mother and daughter duo, along with the tirades and acquisitions that they were making up about Deleon. It was perfect textbook serial sociopathic behavior. They are a very familiar name within the HCSO, with multiple dossiers generated from different instances. The whole entire family have caused all these problems for themselves. They have been treading deep water for some time! STOP with your conspiracy theories and malicious mouths. Mark is the best person to have in there as a operator and manager. The current administration is done with you! Keep your gossiping and self generated delusions to yourselves!!!

Unregistered

Anderson's

Lock em all up and make a motion to force resignation on the two buffoons Garrett Anderson and Jim Bernard. And for the love christ dissolve this cess pool of a city once and for all. They are way past due to blow up again at the council chambers meeting. I have my popcorn ready and really need some good ole fashioned local entertainment. 2020 has been a bad year for most and the Avon Park council members are the standing joke for all in highlands county.

Godhelpusall

Bag of tricks

Mr. Schrader, get that attorney! Anderson and Bernard are purposely delaying your performance reviews. They intend to get an individual to fill Spurlock's seat to terminate your employment. This is payback for Sutherland, Grey and Spurlock's motion to hire you! These two individuals never wanted you in this position. They knew that you would not bend the rules or turn a blind eye to their nefarious behaviors and acts! Retain the best and you will reap the best! Anderson and Bernard will not allow you to succeed and are conjuring up their old bag of dirty tricks again!

Unregistered

Schrader performance review

I got them to submit. Your welcome, Mark. You deserve a better raise though. Keep your radar on, I have a feeling Sharon Schuller will be the pick. Do not Anger her. She can be ruthless if crossed the wrong way.