+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Neighborhood Outreach f/k/a Community Outreach

So Tony puts together an Outreach Unit that is one color. Because nothing says diversity more than one race represented. Undersheriff stated under recorded testimony that Deputies were foung all the Community Outreach. Lie and more lies.
    A true leader doesnt destroy what was best for the community. Evening the playing field is good, but painting with one stroke, one color spells Racism.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So Tony puts together an Outreach Unit that is one color. Because nothing says diversity more than one race represented. Undersheriff stated under recorded testimony that Deputies were foung all the Community Outreach. Lie and more lies.
    A true leader doesnt destroy what was best for the community. Evening the playing field is good, but painting with one stroke, one color spells Racism.
    What’s your point

Unregistered

Point is Clear

Tony orchestrated a unit that doesnt represent all the communities but he fired an entire unit that did,! I think you got the point
    At a full house before the union attorney, Ron Gunzburger fake ass kisser and then Captain Niicole Anderson and 13 different groups speaking up, they ignored the people.
    Tony refused to meet with anyone face to face
    Cowardly leadership.

Unregistered
    Tony orchestrated a unit that doesnt represent all the communities but he fired an entire unit that did,! I think you got the point
    At a full house before the union attorney, Ron Gunzburger fake ass kisser and then Captain Niicole Anderson and 13 different groups speaking up, they ignored the people.
    Cowardly leadership.
    he is a racist,just like DOD command, should have figured that out a while back

Unregistered
    Cowardly leadership.
    If this is your perception, you don't understand what went down at that meeting (and Anderson was a Major then). Gunzy, Lynch and Anderson were directed to be there and be the face of the decision. They were there as the lawyers and the unit commander. Anyone on the 5th floor could have told you none of them had any role in the decision to fire the old crew. That seemed to have been Colonel Z's decision (so presumably it was advice passed from Benny to Tony to Z). If you blame the three people at the head of the room that day, then you got distracted by the shiny object Tony dangled in front of you. They weren't in the room when the decision was made by Z. I was in the Z's office for that meeting and know what went down. The lawyers weren't there. Anderson was in the meeting and she didn't say a peep to defend her outreach team from getting fired. These are the facts.

Unregistered
    If this is your perception, you don't understand what went down at that meeting (and Anderson was a Major then). Gunzy, Lynch and Anderson were directed to be there and be the face of the decision. They were there as the lawyers and the unit commander. Anyone on the 5th floor could have told you none of them had any role in the decision to fire the old crew. That seemed to have been Colonel Z's decision (so presumably it was advice passed from Benny to Tony to Z). If you blame the three people at the head of the room that day, then you got distracted by the shiny object Tony dangled in front of you. They weren't in the room when the decision was made by Z. I was in the Z's office for that meeting and know what went down. The lawyers weren't there. Anderson was in the meeting and she didn't say a peep to defend her outreach team from getting fired. These are the facts.
    She’s a kiss arse coward, should never have risen above deputy!

Unregistered
    if I recall correctly, the outreach team under S.I. was a collection of individuals(liberal democrats) who contributed to his campaign in exchange for the community outreach. nothing more than phony forced smiles replaced by a different set of phony forced smiles.

Unregistered
    Thank you, Colonel Z, for the inside info.

Unregistered
    You can blame Patti Lynn and Michael Albetta for causing the old outreach team to get all get fired. Before there could be any 5th floor discussions with Sheriff Tony about the future of the unit those two went and stepped in it. A few days after Israel got removed those two were at a Democratic political meeting working as BSO outreach team (wearing their BSO shirts) and Patti got up during the introductions and made some kind of dumb line like "I'm Patti Lynn from the Broward Sheriff's Office, and I'd like to add that Scott Israel is still the true elected Sheriff of Broward County." Albetta wildly applauded the line. These things got noticed and some elected official at the meeting passed it along to Sheriff Tony. Plain and simple, the old outreach team got axed because Patti and Michael were using their BSO jobs to undermine Tony. Put blame where blame is due .............. so now you know.

Unregistered
    Being that you have all the answers. Where did he get the individual names of the other dozens of people throughout the agency that he fired the first week? I suppose it was their fault too, huh?? Something they said? Two from here, three from here... What did these people do to deserve to be singled out??? He went on the word of militant racist people in the agency and took advantage of the confusion going on to take out people he never met and didnt even confirm they did anything wrong. Sounds like something hitler would be proud of. Karma will come to Temporary and the militant trash that guided him on who to fire. That group of racist advisers (now colonels) is clearly identified and will feel the burn sooner than later.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast