Thank You Roberto DeStephan
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Thank You Roberto DeStephan

Destephan is the reason Ortiz is ROD. He listened to is and went to the US Attorneys office with some info.

I see the following going down soon:

New
    Peoples (dont matter if you ain't here)
    Lugo
    Our favorite lil tiny bulldog
    Hagan (same like Peoples)
    Nunez (don't matter, you were here before you got 39'd)

Essentially anyone apart of the pathetic group that suck on Ortiz's teet is going to take a ride.

Good for you Roberto, so happy you took the advice. Now stay low, testify, and those movie/book deals will flow in. This will be better than Miami Vice.

Unregistered
    Baby D don't play!

Unregistered
    Is he going to whortiz for the super bowl party

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Is he going to whortiz for the super bowl party
    No he’s going to the game to watch it in a corporate box so suck it up haters.

Unregistered
    Good job Baby D, dont let this shit take you down. Make sure to get each and one of them. I know former terminated LEO's who work for DOJ in an investigative position, non leo, but they get paid well.

Unregistered
    i don't feel pity for Destephan because he knew that Ortiz and lugo were screwing over a lot of veterans on the financial urgency settlement giving rookies money for back pay when they weren’t even here. It was all done so the rookies can vote for them and guess what Destephan would have benefited from that.

If you people open your eyes and see the mass flim-flam they did you would go crazy.

The Mayor, City manager, Ortiz, lugo and Destephan were all in it. They saved the city over $70 million. So don’t tell me Destephan couldn’t have been saved.

Work out a deal Robert.

Unregistered
    Baby D I order a whopper no onions no cheese get my order right next time I drive through

Unregistered
    Baby D I order a whopper no onions no cheese get my order right next time I drive through
    Do you think McDonald’s will hire him ?

Unregistered

Baby'D will be just fine...

Do you think McDonald’s will hire him ?
    Baby D is better than that. He will own his own Restaurant and implement a Franchise program where you can become head sanitation supervisor.

Unregistered
    It's funny how he ends up getting rid of the cillian but still the villain himself. Either way, good job robert, keep redeeming yourself, you will be fine.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast