Chief Landa shows his true colors - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Unregistered
    Hey nanny everyone here knows you weren't the first pick. Hope you know that because everyone in the department sees you that way.

Unregistered
    I work for the county only know a couple officers never seen lands. I can say ask any of the troops from my dept. About nanney we loved him one of the few who fought for us. You people got lucky.

Unregistered
    3rd round draft pick.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    3rd round draft pick.
    Tom Brady was a 6th round pick,selected with pick number 199. AND HOW DID THAT TURN OUT?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Tom Brady was a 6th round pick,selected with pick number 199. AND HOW DID THAT TURN OUT?
    Same haters of PBA ( ex prez john rivera and his gf blanca) hate Nanney more than Stahl and Greenwell. They think Nanney tilted election against rivera. One thing for sure no brass ever stood up for us like Nanney i wish him well there.

Unregistered
    Still wasn't the first choice. He was down on the list. No one wanted the job.

Unregistered
    Fire the drunk and the psycho and bring in more cops like nanny.

Unregistered
    Great more left over that we're not are first pick. Left overs.

Unregistered
    Leftovers, 4th round pick, the last straw, bottom of the barrel is what the new Asst Chief is.

Unregistered
    Nanney hasn’t shown us a thing. He’s a slug as far as my squad is concerned. There is something about him that we just don’t trust.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast