Chief Landa shows his true colors - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I guess we now have MDPD on here posting. So if he was so great why wasn’t he the first choice, someone else turned it down.
    We heard your chief was afraid of nanny stealing his job lol

Unregistered
    Nanny was 5th round draft pick, not first , his the bottle of the barrel. Ask the chief if he didn't ask someone else.

Unregistered
    Nanny was 5th round draft pick, not first , his the bottle of the barrel. Ask the chief if he didn't ask someone else.
    If Nanney was indeed 5th round pick, then you guys got VERY lucky. I work for MDPD and he was my major for several years. Nanney has his flaws, no doubt. But so do YOU! He was not liked by chain of command, because he relentlessly fought for his guys. That is why the troops liked him and the command staff hated him. All I say is, give him a chance. He can fix things over night. There will always be haters out there, but don't let that negative energy effect you!

Unregistered
    If Nanney was indeed 5th round pick, then you guys got VERY lucky. I work for MDPD and he was my major for several years. Nanney has his flaws, no doubt. But so do YOU! He was not liked by chain of command, because he relentlessly fought for his guys. That is why the troops liked him and the command staff hated him. All I say is, give him a chance. He can fix things over night. There will always be haters out there, but don't let that negative energy effect you!
    You guys did luck out getting Nanney, however don't get use to him. He's too big a catch to stay in a small pond. It makes no sense that he went there probabky just keep certification for sheriffs race.

Unregistered
    If his such a big catch why wasn't he the first choice. Back up quarter back

Unregistered
    According to The chiefs bud he wanted Nanney but someone told him he would undermine the chief to steal his job. Landa finally got enough big brass to confirm he wouldn't. Nanney wont be there long he's too big a fish for that small pond.

Unregistered
    That's not what happened. Landa choose someone else who turned it down. Nanny is a nice guy but no biggie b

Unregistered
    If you're the quarterback of the team and also the manager do you get a better quarterback as your backup if you still want to start? Landa got the only mdpd brass thats loyal to the troops and the job. I would go work for him when i leave here i wish you guys the best.

Unregistered
    Nope. Landa got turned down by multiple candidates, wonder why. The first choice wanted nothing to do with all this. Nanny was far down the list. Sorry it hurts but that's how it went down.

Unregistered
    Nanney is a guy who spent his entire career bragging on himself and convincing people that the work of others was his doing.
    He is more talk than substance and will undercut anyone to get ahead. He will eat you out but then deny it and even worse point the finger at someone else.
    Landa is a putz and this decision will nite him in the arse. Wait and see.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast