Chief Landa shows his true colors
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Chief Landa shows his true colors

I guess no one in the chain of command is worthy of promotion so he brings in an MDPD has been. He brings him to create better morale because Landa realizes the troops hate him.
    This new Chief Nanney has had his share of issues. Sure some likes him but he filed an EEOC complaint alleging he was passed over for less intelligent and qualified blacks. He was passed over because the command staff didn’t like him and finally the list ran out and he was the last name so they felt compelled to promote him.
    He loves to brag on himself but is all talk and no substance according to high ranking people at MDPD. A close friend of mine has given me a great deal of information on this clown.
    I bet none of this was put on his application, if he even filled one out.
    South Miami continues to be a circus bringing in more clowns.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I guess no one in the chain of command is worthy of promotion so he brings in an MDPD has been. He brings him to create better morale because Landa realizes the troops hate him.
    This new Chief Nanney has had his share of issues. Sure some likes him but he filed an EEOC complaint alleging he was passed over for less intelligent and qualified blacks. He was passed over because the command staff didn’t like him and finally the list ran out and he was the last name so they felt compelled to promote him.
    He loves to brag on himself but is all talk and no substance according to high ranking people at MDPD. A close friend of mine has given me a great deal of information on this clown.
    I bet none of this was put on his application, if he even filled one out.
    South Miami continues to be a circus bringing in more clowns.
    Nanney by far was the best major and cop MDPD ever had ask the officers on the street. He was so popular he got blamed for swaying the PBA election to Stahl and created enemies of the losers. We are lucky to get him due to his proven record of backing up cops! At least give him and the chief the benefit of the doubt.

Unregistered
    Read the comments by the troops from MD on the PBA vp FB:

https://www.facebook.com/davidgreenw...21971276695103

Unregistered
    The guy had a stroke at 29. Did he claim his illness on his application?
    Command staff I e spoken to say that he brags in himself and he’s more talk than substance.

Unregistered
    You have to quit using the same words all the time...otherwise use your name. Now he too will appreciate your critiques!!!

Unregistered
    The guy had a stroke at 29. Did he claim his illness on his application?
    Command staff I e spoken to say that he brags in himself and he’s more talk than substance.
    Nanney is a legend in his own mind.

Unregistered
    Nanney is a legend in his own mind.
    Our captains say he's the real deal. Every MDPD cop we spoke to agrees with the captains. The PBA told us the PBA members voted for him to be not just on board as a major but was top vote getter every election he ran in.

Unregistered
    Funny Landa was turned down by others before he got to this guy. Even a Miami PD turned him down because he didn’t want to come into this mess. Landa got a 3rd round draft pick.

Unregistered
    Funny Landa was turned down by others before he got to this guy. Even a Miami PD turned him down because he didn’t want to come into this mess. Landa got a 3rd round draft pick.
    Hate all you want this guy is a legend at Mdpd with the troops, you don't get 500 likes with names attached if not!

See here: https://www.facebook.com/davidgreenw...21971276695103

Unregistered
    I guess we now have MDPD on here posting. So if he was so great why wasn’t he the first choice, someone else turned it down.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast