Thread: Reserve officer

Unregistered

Reserve officer

Are you hiring reserve officers and what is the pay? Thank you

Unregistered

Information

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Are you hiring reserve officers and what is the pay? Thank you
    As a reserve you do not get paid an hourly wage, you're on you own time as a reserve. The way you can make income is working off duties once off FTO. We do have part time positions that do get an hourly rate but they are specialized units or friends with high ups. One guy is in law school tieing up a slot where we need someone to actually come to work but is now also on the marine unit instead of the road. It's okay though as we have a blank check so OT is not a problem. If you're new to the job....this is not the place. If you retired or have experience from somewhere else and your politics are on point, then let's talk.

Unregistered

Lisa is back, Yaaaaa

Carlos will regret the day he allowed the dragon lady to return without an updated background. Things have happened in the past and since retiring that was and is ignored. Carlos is an absolute S head and arrogant dumb ass for allowing this sub par cop to continue her association with NBV, i.e. show up for her complete selfish reason to just be allowed to work off duties. Don’t expect proper reports on calls and don’t expect proper follow through. Do expect lots of attitude and half assed work product. I was working the other week and she walked right by me without as much as a hollow, rally! KMA.

Carlos, really? You think her stank won’t come back on your decision to bring back? Told you so!
    P.S. Dr. Manager is already forming is opinion of you as an egotistical blow hard that does not control his command staff as to salary over time and accountability. It’s 5 o’clock and where are your big money boys at? Gone since 2 or 3 pm.

Love,
    Officer Road Patrol left in the ashes.

Unregistered

Lisa is Back?

Well from what I heard, she disassociated herself from her old friends for political reasons. Basically, shit on people she use to go to for support and has fallen into thinking her new friends really care. She’s a user in every aspect. Walked by me too, didn’t say shitte. Good luck bimbo. Gotta do that background for sure.

Unregistered

Margaritaville

Well from what I heard, she disassociated herself from her old friends for political reasons. Basically, shit on people she use to go to for support and has fallen into thinking her new friends really care. She’s a user in every aspect. Walked by me too, didn’t say shitte. Good luck bimbo. Gotta do that background for sure.
    Never struck me as a good employee, she’s as lazy and non productive as they come. Always dodging calls and calling in a 14 disabled vehicle when it was her turn in the rotation. The road is good without her, just my opinion.

Unregistered
    Never struck me as a good employee, she’s as lazy and non productive as they come. Always dodging calls and calling in a 14 disabled vehicle when it was her turn in the rotation. The road is good without her, just my opinion.
    She did a heck of a lot more than The fat old Cpl. He can’t even write a report without help. Hasn’t done any real Police work since I’ve been here. Parks at the shell for extended periods of time, doesn’t get anyone’s back. His car is ruined. Smells like Tootsie night club. Why not pick on him?

Unregistered
    She did a heck of a lot more than The fat old Cpl. He can’t even write a report without help. Hasn’t done any real Police work since I’ve been here. Parks at the shell for extended periods of time, doesn’t get anyone’s back. His car is ruined. Smells like Tootsie night club. Why not pick on him?
    He can still kick your lazy ass, that’s why.

Unregistered

Does it Matter?

He can still kick your lazy ass, that’s why.
    You use the word lazy as if you’re not. Fat Cpl is in a leadership position but doesn’t lead. His squad has the worst stats in the agency. It doesn’t matter if anyone can kick anyone’s butt. All I know is the shell station is safe for 12 hours on his shift. Besides, who’s butt can you kick?

Unregistered

FRS violation

Did the useless lady reserve stay away and unemployed from here for a full year, or did she come back early and placed on the books before her 365 days?

FRS rule cannot be employed (including reserve no pay) by an FRS employer for a year or she will have to pay back money and Village will pay a fine, yet again. Per the FRS, must be COMPLETELY off the books for a year before reemployed. Period, just ask PKs wife and Velkin. Also getting paid off duties via the Village as a police officer due to the fact L. Gutless does get off duty is considered compensation per FRS guidelines.

WOW NBV just can’t get anything right! Or did Brian say it was OK again?

Unregistered

Back Ground

Let’s see the updated background for Miss Thang.......

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast