Sgt Joel Turney - A Brady Cop - Page 7
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Turney joins the disgraced former deputies Creamer, Jenkins, and Szabo in the hall of shame on this forum. All brought dishonor to the badge and left under checkered conditions.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Turney joins the disgraced former deputies Creamer, Jenkins, and Szabo in the hall of shame on this forum. All brought dishonor to the badge and left under checkered conditions.
    You do this everytime. You interject former deputies from years ago in an attempt to deflect. This is about Joel stealing money. If you want to bring up the past you can search back to other threads and bring them back up... that's how forums work.

Unregistered
    You do this everytime. You interject former deputies from years ago in an attempt to deflect. This is about Joel stealing money. If you want to bring up the past you can search back to other threads and bring them back up... that's how forums work.
    The truth and historical context bother you? Aren’t we the controlling type. Joel stole and Jenkins/Szabo stole from the taxpayers as well for their misconduct and mistakes. It’s only a deflection when you don’t like the obvious pointed out. I understand they are your hero’s and you align with a kook who wears a Chitwood cross dressing shirt to define his manhood.

Unregistered
    It has already been mentioned that Chitwood is not going to do anything of consequence for the actions and conduct of Turney because he (Chitwood) does not want the Union to rise up against him. So this gives Turney the mindset that he can do anything he wants (as long as he is in charge of the union) and also shows Chitwood as a feckless leader when faced with hard decisions.
    there is a certain amount of truth with regard to Chitty making tough decisions. when pondering whether or not to fire long time dispatcher jackie esposito, he consulted a dispatch supervisor with a criminal past (griffin) who told him to fire her. she did nothing illegal, i mean its not like she got caught masturbating at the old rest area on i4 beween hwy 44 and i-95.

Unregistered
    there is a certain amount of truth with regard to Chitty making tough decisions. when pondering whether or not to fire long time dispatcher jackie esposito, he consulted a dispatch supervisor with a criminal past (griffin) who told him to fire her. she did nothing illegal, i mean its not like she got caught masturbating at the old rest area on i4 beween hwy 44 and i-95.
    What did Jackie get fired for

Unregistered
    The truth and historical context bother you? Aren’t we the controlling type. Joel stole and Jenkins/Szabo stole from the taxpayers as well for their misconduct and mistakes. It’s only a deflection when you don’t like the obvious pointed out. I understand they are your hero’s and you align with a kook who wears a Chitwood cross dressing shirt to define his manhood.
    You're not very intelligent. Szabo and Jenkins didn't cost anyone anything. Shitwood and is knee jerk decisions and failures to follow the proper procedures cost the taxpayers money. Because both of those deputies got checks sent to them signed by Shitwood and paid for by taxpayers.

Unregistered
    You're not very intelligent. Szabo and Jenkins didn't cost anyone anything. Shitwood and is knee jerk decisions and failures to follow the proper procedures cost the taxpayers money. Because both of those deputies got checks sent to them signed by Shitwood and paid for by taxpayers.
    This post is incoherent on it own merit and lacks the intelligence you described in your comment. “Szabo and Jenkins didn’t anyone anything.” Yet, filed a grievance that essentially led to a tax payer settlement payout. On top of that, Jenkins knee jerk reaction by his leg sweep costed taxpayers more dollars.

If you were any type of men, you would have donated that bogus payout to charity. No one in their right mind would have expected to be employed after bad mouthing their boss on social media in the public or private sector. No wonder you were fired and reassigned in the past for screwing up. Both of you screwed up and then went after the county for your bad decisions. You two should be ashamed of yourselves. That’s a tactic Joel would do. Still, he had the manhood to meet with the Sheriff.

Unregistered
    This post is incoherent on it own merit and lacks the intelligence you described in your comment. “Szabo and Jenkins didn’t anyone anything.” Yet, filed a grievance that essentially led to a tax payer settlement payout. On top of that, Jenkins knee jerk reaction by his leg sweep costed taxpayers more dollars.

If you were any type of men, you would have donated that bogus payout to charity. No one in their right mind would have expected to be employed after bad mouthing their boss on social media in the public or private sector. No wonder you were fired and reassigned in the past for screwing up. Both o6f you screwed up and then went after the county for your bad decisions. You two should be ashamed of yourselves. That’s a tactic Joel would do. Still, he had the manhood to meet with the Sheriff.
    The only reason joel met with chity was to do a Campbell/omelia and whine for his job back

Unregistered

If you were any type of men, you would have donated that bogus payout to charity. No one in their right mind would have expected to be employed after bad mouthing their boss on social media in the public or private sector. No wonder you were fired and reassigned in the past for screwing up. Both of you screwed up and then went after the county for your bad decisions. You two should be ashamed of yourselves. That’s a tactic Joel would do. Still, he had the manhood to meet with the Sheriff.
    I'll make things simple for you. Shitwood was wrong = forced to compensate those he wronged. Get it?

Unregistered
    I'll make things simple for you. Shitwood was wrong = forced to compensate those he wronged. Get it?
    We get that you are a scumbag who filed a frivolous termination complaint to rob the citizens of this great county their tax dollars. You could have settled on clearing your record, but chose the money. You basically filed a slip and fall complaint. Your negligence that started it, but you hoped in the end the county would settle to move on. That’s what it sums up to be sport. You should have been a man like Joel, faced Chitwood, stayed on the job, and not file a slip and fall settlement. That’s something a low life deadbeat would do. Enjoy the hard life.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast