Sgt Joel Turney - A Brady Cop - Page 2
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Stealing money from tax payers? Just like Jeff MacDonald? Just another Sgt committing a crime and getting away with it under the ol Shitwood administration. What other company can you steal money from and get away with it?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Indeed. More conspiracy nut job theories. It’s interesting another conversation involving perversion and Alvins involved.
    What happened with the pro Chitwood blogger? David Lee Davis... See what happened last time VSO didn't want ti converse perversion? Just sayin

Unregistered
    What happened with the pro Chitwood blogger? David Lee Davis... See what happened last time VSO didn't want ti converse perversion? Just sayin
    What happened to the little anti-Chitwood twerp who ambushed a county council member at work and also contacted them personally to harass them. The justice system took care of both of David and Alvin. One is locked up and the other has his lips locked up with a mussel. Both share strange behaviors. Just saying’.

Unregistered
    See, again you discredit your points by name calling and disparaging. I heard a live radio station with a longstanding format for callers to call in and ask questions get reversed and ask the caller questions. And then the Sheriff blatantly lied and outright blamed the prior administration! Jeeze it is live and on air, do some research. The situation concerning his daughter happened in mid/late 2017, I remember it vividly and VCSO was the primary agency! Chitty was sworn in January 2017! Why did Chitty lie? No comment there huh? The only "Real Talk" came out of Alvin's mouth. Even Bernier saw Alvin was discrediting the Sheriff on his every comment and had to shut it down. If Bernier was credible he should reach out to Alvin for his side and records, but he wont and that is the reality.

Alvin didn't create a website to "smash" deputies, someone else created it. The only deputies he calls out are those who are liabilities and not the rank and file. He stood up for and was correct in his defense of Szabo. REMEMBER? And Jenkins even though Jenkins may have lost but actually won in the long run.

That groan Chitwood made on live air when Deltona caller Alvin was announced will forever remain my favorite moment. That was the only truthful breath to exit his pie hole or lie hole.

And if Alvin is a credible threat and a red flag, why no threat assessment? It is easy to point fingers but my second favorite moment was when Chitwood resorted to no comment... When has Chitwood ever had NO COMMENT?

Try to answer atleast one of the above questions if you care to continue with any level of common sense.
    You shouldn’t refer to yourself in the second and third person, Alvin. That’s a sign of mental illness. The only people who would vividly remember your daughter at the Senez house is you, your daughter, and Senez.

Unregistered
    What happened to the little anti-Chitwood twerp who ambushed a county council member at work and also contacted them personally to harass them. The justice system took care of both of David and Alvin. One is locked up and the other has his lips locked up with a mussel. Both share strange behaviors. Just saying’.
    This is a really strange post. How can somebody have their lips locked up with a mussel? You eat mussels. Just saying.

And this is about how Joel Turney stole money from the taxpayers, got on his knees with Chitwood, and got by with a slap on the wrist.

We know that Chitwood struck out with Susan Cerbone, Janelle Homan (Williams) and Laura Williams. Now he has Kyle, Omelia, Campbell and Turney to satisfy him. What a joke.

Hope you enjoy the mussels.

Unregistered
    This is a really strange post. How can somebody have their lips locked up with a mussel? You eat mussels. Just saying.

And this is about how Joel Turney stole money from the taxpayers, got on his knees with Chitwood, and got by with a slap on the wrist.

We know that Chitwood struck out with Susan Cerbone, Janelle Homan (Williams) and Laura Williams. Now he has Kyle, Omelia, Campbell and Turney to satisfy him. What a joke.

Hope you enjoy Henry’s Rocky Mountain oysters.

Unregistered
    Hope you enjoy Henry’s Rocky Mountain oysters.
    The cross dressing, hypocritical lying sheriff said he enjoys Kyle's oysters better.

Unregistered

Alvin gets arrested multiple times in the past and makes arrangements with the courts and eventually ends up with a lighter penalty (slap on the wrists). It’s essentially the same thing. So, what’s the problem? Negotiations are made all of the time as part of the process. It’s like when disgraced ex-deputies Jenkins and Szabo were rightfully fired, they negotiated their terms of exit. Alvin wouldn’t get reprimanded at work, because he’s not a grown responsible man and is unwilling to hold a job. No wonder why he has so much time on his hands to sit on a computer/troll, write multiple incoherent paragraphs, and sound like a kook on the radio. Thank goodness we have a great Sheriff at the helm and a superb man named Barker calling out the corruption and proud supporter of law enforcement. We definitely don’t need any mentally unstable individuals on any citizens review board with what we’re witnessing on here. The last thing we need is Elmer Fudd fudging his recommendations from his apparently inept bias and his mentally unstable outlook. Now that’s coverage you can count on!

Unregistered
    Alvin gets arrested multiple times in the past and makes arrangements with the courts and eventually ends up with a lighter penalty (slap on the wrists). It’s essentially the same thing. So, what’s the problem? Negotiations are made all of the time as part of the process. It’s like when disgraced ex-deputies Jenkins and Szabo were rightfully fired, they negotiated their terms of exit. Alvin wouldn’t get reprimanded at work, because he’s not a grown responsible man and is unwilling to hold a job. No wonder why he has so much time on his hands to sit on a computer/troll, write multiple incoherent paragraphs, and sound like a kook on the radio. Thank goodness we have a great Sheriff at the helm and a superb man named Barker calling out the corruption and proud supporter of law enforcement. We definitely don’t need any mentally unstable individuals on any citizens review board with what we’re witnessing on here. The last thing we need is Elmer Fudd fudging his recommendations from his apparently inept bias and his mentally unstable outlook. Now that’s coverage you can count on!
    When was Alvin a deputy/sergeant and stealing from taxpayers on Kronos?

Chitwood and Turney might like to review this. It does not pertain to Alvin.

https://www.theiacp.org/resources/la...code-of-ethics

Unregistered
    Law Enforcement Code of Ethics
    As a law enforcement officer, my fundamental duty is to serve the community; to safeguard lives and property; to protect the innocent against deception, the weak against oppression or intimidation and the peaceful against violence or disorder; and to respect the constitutional rights of all to liberty, equality, and justice.
    I will keep my private life unsullied as an example to all and will behave in a manner that does not bring discredit to me or to my agency. I will maintain courageous calm in the face of danger, scorn or ridicule; develop self-restraint; and be constantly mindful of the welfare of others. Honest in thought and deed both in my personal and official life, I will be exemplary in obeying the law and the regulations of my department. Whatever I see or hear of a confidential nature or that is confided to me in my official capacity will be kept ever secret unless revelation is necessary in the performance of my duty.
    I will never act officiously or permit personal feelings, prejudices, political beliefs, aspirations, animosities or friendships to influence my decisions. With no compromise for crime and with relentless prosecution of criminals, I will enforce the law courteously and appropriately without fear or favor, malice or ill will, never employing unnecessary force or violence and never accepting gratuities.
    I recognize the badge of my office as a symbol of public faith, and I accept it as a public trust to be held so long as I am true to the ethics of police service. I will never engage in acts of corruption or bribery, nor will I condone such acts by other police officers. I will cooperate with all legally authorized agencies and their representatives in the pursuit of justice.
    I know that I alone am responsible for my own standard of professional performance and will take every reasonable opportunity to enhance and improve my level of knowledge and competence.
    I will constantly strive to achieve these objectives and ideals, dedicating myself before God to my chosen profession… law enforcement.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast