Sgt Joel Turney - A Brady Cop - Page 9
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Unregistered
    County Council called for an audit of the SO and OT issues connected to Kronos... Turney made channel 9 news, the Daytona Beach News Journal and now the council too! Check the archives below at 2:03:00, very short discussion that had no opposition to audit. Soon we will know who else double dipped and if the general fund was tapped.

https://www.volusia.org/government/c...entry_id=26315

Unregistered
    Well, if they are not going to fire McDonald or Turney guess that can't fire anyone else.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The Alvin and Henry show is getting old... But you comment directly to them with their own paragraph and directing questions to them. I do not believe they're fearing those suits either.
    If you could actually add, you would see that your addition is flawed.
    Henry and Alvin didn't have anything to do with Turneys decisions. Stay on subject and this subject is Turney. The others have headers under their names and you should direct your civil warnings to them there instead of here. I bet they're really scared of that huge pending suit.
    Best post of the day.

Unregistered
    Well, if they are not going to fire McDonald or Turney guess that can't fire anyone else.
    The question then becomes why only certain people get fired and others don't. Braman stole from criminals being arrested. The law doesn't stipulate the difference of the two... theft is theft regardless. What message does it send when a supervisor tasked with setting an example sets the bar where Turney did? More of this to come for sure. I wonder how much robbing Peter to pay Joel happened? My bet is that this will come down hard on Sergeants and Lieutenants will walk away unscathed.

Unregistered
    With all the overtime fraud and settlements it is a wonder that the VCSO/VSO has money to operate. No wonder Chitwood did not want the council overseeing his budget.

Unregistered
    The Alvin and Henry show is getting old.

If you two idiots knew anything about our agency you'd know that Turney isn't even on the Union Board anymore.* You'd also know that frivolous OT has been an issue for years.
    Also, if you two knew anything about what was going on at VCSO you'd know that both of you kooks are about to get slapped with a huge slander and defamation suit by a group of women you constantly harass. You both will be able to add that to the list of times women have filed suit against you over the years.
    Is this true?

Unregistered
    With all the overtime fraud and settlements it is a wonder that the VCSO/VSO has money to operate. No wonder Chitwood did not want the council overseeing his budget.
    Bingo! Would be a real eye opener to see all of the monetary liabilities due to the Sheriff himself. I guess we will see how far this internal audit goes. Deltona needs their own PD and this is clear proof of that.

Unregistered
    Bingo! Would be a real eye opener to see all of the monetary liabilities due to the Sheriff himself. I guess we will see how far this internal audit goes. Deltona needs their own PD and this is clear proof of that.
    If Deltona got it's own PD the Sheriff would then be at proper staffing levels for the other districts.

Unregistered
    If Deltona got it's own PD the Sheriff would then be at proper staffing levels for the other districts.
    Win/win
    Probably save a bunch of overtime too. He could hire two more tag readers or subscribe to another year of clearview

Unregistered
    Win/win
    Probably save a bunch of overtime too. He could hire two more tag readers or subscribe to another year of clearview
    And create more positions for worthless wastes like carla quan and janelle homan.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast