Sgt Joel Turney - A Brady Cop
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Sgt Joel Turney - A Brady Cop

Wow. Looks like Sgt Turney will be a Brady Cop in short order. That IA involving him stealing money (which in reality it is when you lie on Kronos to get paid extra overtime you are not working) does not cast him in a positive light.

I always thought the reinforced knees on his motors trousers were for motors duty....know we know they serve a different purpose.

Must really stink to know that if he ever has to go to court for something other than a traffic ticket a defense attorney will absolutely destroy him.

Hope it was worth the chump change you made while stealing from taxpayers Joel.

Unregistered
    Alvin proves himself to be a kook again!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You are so right. Alvin is a kook. He has a history of Kronos'ing in without approval to get extra overtime money. I wonder when he will get caught like Turney did.

And I wonder if Lt Shank and Lt Taylor will catch a suspension for Alvin like they did for Turney.

Unregistered
    Wow. Looks like Sgt Turney will be a Brady Cop in short order. That IA involving him stealing money (which in reality it is when you lie on Kronos to get paid extra overtime you are not working) does not cast him in a positive light.

I always thought the reinforced knees on his motors trousers were for motors duty....know we know they serve a different purpose.

Must really stink to know that if he ever has to go to court for something other than a traffic ticket a defense attorney will absolutely destroy him.

Hope it was worth the chump change you made while stealing from taxpayers Joel.
    It certainly wasn't clear how long this force of habit was happening. Probably won't sit well when the public gets wind. It's like a dance uh uh robbing the system to support his harem. That's what I call double dipping, literally.

Unregistered
    He got called out on it too. He sounded like a pedophile calling into a radio station from his mothers trailer.

Unregistered
    He got called out on it too. He sounded like a pedophile calling into a radio station from his mothers trailer.
    Way to respond to yourself....idiot

Unregistered
    I thought the only pedophile with affiliation with the VCSO/VSO was Rodriguez. The disgraced former deputy who had "interactions" with prostitutes in northwest Volusia County. And the disgraced former deputy that Chitwood thought would be a great SRD that was assigned to a middle school before he was forced to resign.....who begged middle school girls to "tell him a story."

Unregistered
    See, again you discredit your points by name calling and disparaging. I heard a live radio station with a longstanding format for callers to call in and ask questions get reversed and ask the caller questions. And then the Sheriff blatantly lied and outright blamed the prior administration! Jeeze it is live and on air, do some research. The situation concerning his daughter happened in mid/late 2017, I remember it vividly and VCSO was the primary agency! Chitty was sworn in January 2017! Why did Chitty lie? No comment there huh? The only "Real Talk" came out of Alvin's mouth. Even Bernier saw Alvin was discrediting the Sheriff on his every comment and had to shut it down. If Bernier was credible he should reach out to Alvin for his side and records, but he wont and that is the reality.

Alvin didn't create a website to "smash" deputies, someone else created it. The only deputies he calls out are those who are liabilities and not the rank and file. He stood up for and was correct in his defense of Szabo. REMEMBER? And Jenkins even though Jenkins may have lost but actually won in the long run.

That groan Chitwood made on live air when Deltona caller Alvin was announced will forever remain my favorite moment. That was the only truthful breath to exit his pie hole or lie hole.

And if Alvin is a credible threat and a red flag, why no threat assessment? It is easy to point fingers but my second favorite moment was when Chitwood resorted to no comment... When has Chitwood ever had NO COMMENT?

Try to answer atleast one of the above questions if you care to continue with any level of common sense.

Unregistered
    I thought the only pedophile with affiliation with the VCSO/VSO was Rodriguez. The disgraced former deputy who had "interactions" with prostitutes in northwest Volusia County. And the disgraced former deputy that Chitwood thought would be a great SRD that was assigned to a middle school before he was forced to resign.....who begged middle school girls to "tell him a story."
    Great Post!
    Tell me about it. A deputy who has parents yell ****ing pedaphile at a deputy in front of the world and administrators! Who broke that story again? Who has merit?

Unregistered
    Indeed. More conspiracy nut job theories. It’s interesting another conversation involving perversion and Alvins involved.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast