Who is the highest paid scammer in MDPD? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Or how does he get all the jobs... Probably why he was kicked out of special events...
    Who is that person? the Dept allows it till something happens then they come down in the officer and make a new power DM notification of rule changes. Do what you can and exploit everything since the opportunity is there and it’s lead by example. Can’t hate on the Officer, he may be not 100% but, he or she is truly earning it by blood moneyith out.
    Props to they, I can’t do it,

Unregistered
    It’s a toss up between Steadman Stahl
    And David Greenwell

Unregistered
    There’s no challenge here. Lieuteanant Maribel Artime is the hugest paíd scammer.

Unregistered
    You guys are clowns and a bunch of immature jealous envious children. Scary that we the citizens entrust you with a gun and arrest powers. Keep tarnishing your image and respectability in the Public’s eyes. With that though I wish all of you and your families a safe and healthy livelihood during this time.

Unregistered
    You guys are clowns and a bunch of immature jealous envious children. Scary that we the citizens entrust you with a gun and arrest powers. Keep tarnishing your image and respectability in the Public’s eyes. With that though I wish all of you and your families a safe and healthy livelihood during this time.
    Since when is accountability, transparency, truth, and a demand for upfront honest answers trashing or being immature? If you are who & what you represent to be then you should want that too. Those asking the questions that know and, as you say 'carry guns', are exactly who you want to carry a gun and not the scammers you represent. Maybe you are a scammer who is afraid you will be called out. In that case, you should not be carrying a gun, find another job and not tarnish the badge.

Unregistered
    Maybe the poster defending these scammers are related. Hmmmmmm they all have to protect their financial interests you know.

Unregistered
    Stop complaining, move up the food chain, better yourself, quit feeling sorry for yourself because nobody else does. You sound like everyone in the country who feels they are “owed” something especially in difficult times like we are in now. Everyone has an opportunity and everyone has options.....worry about yourself.... fing crybabies around every corner, you sound like the G damn democrats in this country who hate people who make money. Jealous and envious and never blaming their own actions and shortcomings Stop crying already it shows weakness....

Unregistered
    Steadman “Steadster of the south” Stahl

Unregistered
    Is haterade similar to Gatorade??!! I would start by saying you as an ignorant uneducated POS is the biggest scammer.
    NERD ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hahahahahahahaha

Unregistered
    It’s different scammers for different reasons. For me, I nominate David Greenwell. That guy gets a retirement, $180,000 from the PBA, and now another MDPD salary and he’s seldom at any one of these places for very long.
    Now that’s a scammer. But, I do love his stupid poses in his selfies and pictures where he is constantly pointing at things or people. I suppose if he didn’t people would just focus on him and not the rest of the photograph.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast