Re-elect President Donald John Trump 2020!!!!
Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Re-elect President Donald John Trump 2020!!!!

Here is President Donald J. Trump's best speech ever (3-minute video):

Link:
    https://youtu.be/aDrtQlN6CkY

The best is yet to come!!!

Unregistered

Unregistered

Post Trump shattered ALL the records of previous incumbents

Donald Trump received 124,000 votes in New Hampshire. As an incumbent, Trump shattered ALL the records of previous incumbents (Obama only received 49,000), but you are NOT seeing it reported in the fake news MSM:

Link: https://archive.is/I6Uri/77d036dc6e4...125c8ef068.jpg

Unregistered

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Regarding the last half of your SNL political video...
    with the Nazi swastikas...
    and the white power symbols...
    and the KKK robe...

President Donald J. Trump wasn't a racist until --> https://drive.google.com/file/d/1__G...ew?usp=sharing

Unregistered
    What a Joke. All you white racists would love that. Keep stacking the deck with your dirty money so you can continue to ruin this state and country. The entire world is laughing and disgusted. We have lost all common decency. People are tired and sick of all of you. Bury your head in the sand because soon the world will vote for love not hate.

Unregistered

Upcoming November 2020 elections!!!

What a Joke. All you white racists would love that. Keep stacking the deck with your dirty money so you can continue to ruin this state and country. The entire world is laughing and disgusted. We have lost all common decency. People are tired and sick of all of you. Bury your head in the sand because soon the world will vote for love not hate.
    The upcoming November 2020 elections will be quite revealing!!!!

Unregistered
    There is no way I'd vote for any one of the Dumb-O-Craps currently in the race. Sanders need to go back to the balcony on Sesame Street with his other senile senior citizen. Elizabeth Warren needs to realize that those of us who saved money for our kids education don't and WON'T support "forgiving" student loan debt of kids and adults that were too stupid to go to a college they could afford. Amy is just another pie-in-the-sky fantasy platform with the voter act. Joe Biden? Yeah right! On day one he'd be investigated about he and his son's activities in Ukraine and impeached. Buttigig, ummm natures laws say that the are 2 sexes and my belief is that homosexuals should not be able to marry. Does any normal person want to see two men kissing as the portrait of the POTUS? I hope not. Bloomberg had the term limits law changed when he was mayor of NYC so that he could get a 3rd term. As to getting more than 700,000 health insurance he did so by increasing the Medicaid a.k.a. welfare roles which in turn increased costs to the taxpayers. So I believe in what the POTUS is tryng to do, even though those Dumb-O-Craps throw roadblocks and temper tantrums, and I will cast my vote accordingly in November. Call me a racist, homophobe, or deplorable. Don't care, I will be casting my ballot to counter yours.

Unregistered

Post Killing unborn puppies vs. abortion

Another issue is abortion, which the Democratic Party poo poos, but there are millions of Christian Americans who understand that it is sinful to kill unborn human babies. If a doctor were removing and killing unborn puppies, then Democrats would demand the death penalty for him, but they advocate no penalty for the killing of unborn humans. The paradox is a mystery.

Unregistered
    Another issue is abortion, which the Democratic Party poo poos, but there are millions of Christian Americans who understand that it is sinful to kill unborn human babies. If a doctor were removing and killing unborn puppies, then Democrats would demand the death penalty for him, but they advocate no penalty for the killing of unborn humans. The paradox is a mystery.
    The Lord's Prayer is not allowed in most U.S. Public schools any more. A kid in Minnesota wrote the following NEW School Prayer:

Now I sit me down in school
    Where praying is against the rule
    For this great nation under God
    Finds mention of Him very odd
    If scripture now the class recites,
    It violates the Bill of Rights.
    And anytime my head I bow
    Becomes a Federal matter now
    Our hair can be purple, orange or green,
    That's no offense; it's a freedom scene.
    The law is specific, the law is precise.
    Prayers spoken aloud are a serious vice
    For praying in a public hall
    Might offend someone with no faith at all.
    In silence alone we must meditate,
    God's name is prohibited by the State.
    We're allowed to cuss and dress like freaks,
    And pierce our noses, tongues and cheeks.
    They've outlawed guns, but FIRST the Bible.
    To quote the Good Book makes me liable.
    We can elect a pregnant Senior Queen,
    And the 'unwed daddy,' our Senior King.
    It's 'inappropriate' to teach right from wrong.
    We're taught that such 'judgments' do not belong.
    We can get our condoms and birth controls,
    Study witchcraft, vampires and totem poles.
    But the Ten Commandments are not allowed,
    No word of God must reach this crowd.
    It's scary here I must confess,
    When chaos reigns the school's a mess.
    So, Lord, this silent plea I make:
    Should I be shot; My soul please take!

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast