Is it true?

Thread: Is it true?

Unregistered

Is it true?

Hey guys about 2 years ago I heard that you guys have cameras installed in your vehicles that supervisors can access at any time? I'm not referring to the BWC (body worn camera) but an actual "in vehicle camera." I ask because I work for a department here in Broward but live in Coconut Creek. I was thinking about transferring over but curious to know if this was true because that may be a deal breaker for me.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hey guys about 2 years ago I heard that you guys have cameras installed in your vehicles that supervisors can access at any time? I'm not referring to the BWC (body worn camera) but an actual "in vehicle camera." I ask because I work for a department here in Broward but live in Coconut Creek. I was thinking about transferring over but curious to know if this was true because that may be a deal breaker for me.
    Not true at all. Why don’t you meet with someone from our department so they can show you what we use.

Unregistered
    Wow how people spread stupid rumors......I thought for 3 years that CCPD Officers had to deal with that. I think I will take your advice and do just that. Thanks for the suggestion!

Unregistered
    True, go meet with an officer
    Last edited by Mod 710; 02-10-2020 at 10:34 PM.

Unregistered

Is it true?

It is true Butch is a boob.

Unregistered
    No cameras on body but moron in Command

Unregistered
    Any news on body cameras?