Bozo The Clown & Special Ops (Ed?) - Page 2
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Joey could have been Supreme Commander at the jail by now. What a waste of talent, intelligence, perseverance and experience. He is a gem, a difference maker. One of the best leaders I have ever seen, we could learn a lot from him. Joey has set a new standard of excellence for us all to strive toward. Glad he is part of our agency.

STFU and turn the burgers over before they burn

Unregistered
    Oddly no body want to work for and with him the reason is he a dictator that blame everyone for everything. talk about toxic leadership he been a joke ever place he at there is a reason most people think he is a joke

Unregistered
    Like Easy Fortune would be any better. Get up off Joey.

Unregistered
    He’s actually not bad to work for on the road. He was great with time off, didn’t really bother anyone. He knows his stuff. Just a little bit of a goof. Now let me beat the two mouth breathers who will respond to this, because they have no lives, to the punch. No I’m not Joes wife and no Im not under his desk :-*
    Y’all need a life. Go find a hobby. You’re lonely, I get It guys, there’s tinder and grindr, whatever floats your boat. Stop obsessing over this website.

Unregistered
    Oddly no body want to work for and with him the reason is he a dictator that blame everyone for everything. talk about toxic leadership he been a joke ever place he at there is a reason most people think he is a joke
    Lay off the booze there little fella, geeeezz

Unregistered
    He’s actually not bad to work for on the road. He was great with time off, didn’t really bother anyone. He knows his stuff. Just a little bit of a goof. Now let me beat the two mouth breathers who will respond to this, because they have no lives, to the punch. No I’m not Joes wife and no Im not under his desk :-*
    Y’all need a life. Go find a hobby. You’re lonely, I get It guys, there’s tinder and grindr, whatever floats your boat. Stop obsessing over this website.
    You should be assigned with your pal Joey for the rest of your career since you have such a man-crush on him. Because most people avoid him and don't respect him for good reason.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    he’s actually bad to work for on the road. He didn’t know his stuff. Just a goof. I’m joes wife and im under his desk :-*.
    ***fixed***

Unregistered
    Thanks Mark

Unregistered
    STFU and turn the burgers over before they burn
    The best burger flippers and buffet line servers are at the staff appreciate picnics. They missed their true calling in life.

Unregistered
    You must mean the day shift sab workers appreciation day.
    Wonder why nothing is ever done for evening shift cops. This place dont care about them it seems

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast