Bozo The Clown & Special Ops (Ed?)
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Bozo The Clown & Special Ops (Ed?)

Will Spec Ops Ed ever fill vacancies? Will it be with volunteers or voluntolds? Will they be willing participants or hostages? Will Bozo ever settle on a hair color? Does knowing where free food is count as an actual skill set? Does anyone else see the circus clowns? Someone make Bozo a Captain soon please. Maybe a year with The Wicked Witch if SSB will cure that itch.

Unregistered
    Simple, people run from bad management.

Unregistered
    What are you going to do about it?

Unregistered
    Who is Ed? Or is that code for fat, double chin Joe?

Unregistered
    I believe that Ed is a spin on Special Education merger with Special Operations. And I’m guessing that Bozo is a lieutenant that works there. Guess which one of the two? Hint, the heavier of the two.

Unregistered
    Both positions will be voluntold.

Unregistered
    Leave Joey alone. He's a good boy.

Unregistered
    Joey could have been Supreme Commander at the jail by now. What a waste of talent, intelligence, perseverance and experience. He is a gem, a difference maker. One of the best leaders I have ever seen, we could learn a lot from him. Joey has set a new standard of excellence for us all to strive toward. Glad he is part of our agency.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Joey could have been Supreme Commander at the jail by now. What a waste of talent, intelligence, perseverance and experience. He is a gem, a difference maker. One of the best leaders I have ever seen, we could learn a lot from him. Joey has set a new standard of excellence for us all to strive toward. Glad he is part of our agency.
    Thank you Joes wife.

Unregistered
    Joey should have made major by now if it wasn't for the stigma that he came from D&C.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast