Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dispatch

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This guy is a dufus.
    Ewwwwwwwwwwwww you tell em Killer. Sick em

Unregistered
    Awwwwwwwwwwwww poor little baby talking so rough and tough lol. Now go run to the mirror touch your weapon and tell yourself what a tough guy you are while someone is laughing to you. Yeah nice to meet you *****. How does it feel to be punked and stuck?
    Total buffoon.

Unregistered
    Awwwwwwwwwwwww poor little baby talking so rough and tough lol. Now go run to the mirror touch your weapon and tell yourself what a tough guy you are while someone is laughing to you. Yeah nice to meet you *****. How does it feel to be punked and stuck?
    I know who this fat $lut is. She can’t keep her smelly mouth shut and stop bragging about what a tough skank she is on the internet.

Unregistered
    Total buffoon.
    Apparently the poster you juvenile idiots are trying to mock has real experience and you clowns couldnt make a pimple on a real cops butt. But please continue your futility is hilarious

Unregistered
    I know who this fat $lut is. She can’t keep her smelly mouth shut and stop bragging about what a tough skank she is on the internet.
    Now lets see if you have any real ballz. Go ahead and name who youre talking about. If you dare.

Unregistered
    Nacho just wants to take over the Dispatch of every agency to get his foot in the door of them. Then later he will use that as a stepping stone to try to take over the agencies totally.

Unregistered
    Nacho just wants to take over the Dispatch of every agency to get his foot in the door of them. Then later he will use that as a stepping stone to try to take over the agencies totally.
    That’s exactly what he’s trying to do. I wouldn’t be surprised to see at least one of these small cities disband their PD and contract with the county in the next 10 years. Pinellas did the same thing with Dunedin, St. Pete Beach, and others. It all starts with consolidated dispatch and that’s why many departments in other counties are hesitant to join in.

What Nocco needs to understand is that ZPD doesn’t need to consolidate dispatch unless they want to, they don’t need to use the new encrypted radio system unless they want to, nor should they be shamed for not asking for not asking for help... they didn’t want or need it. The PSO social media post was pathetic and agenda-ridden if you really know how things work. But the public just hears “but the kids” and PSO played on their heart strings. Really shameful.

Just to add, the communications failure that was referenced in the Parkland shooting had nothing to do with agencies on different radio or dispatch systems. Everyone had access to the county radio system. However the system became overloaded to the point where their radios wouldn’t key up or open audio due to back log of push to talk, channel switching, and radio authentication requests that come with a mass casualty incident. Something like this could very well happen on our radio system but won’t ever happen on ZPD’s channel. They didn’t buy in to the digital garbage systems that don’t make anyone safer, but they sure do keep the system admin’s job secure and make the vendor rich at the expense of the taxpayer. Mutual aid channels exist and they’re always analog/conventional. Why? Because they are simple and they always work.

Unregistered
    And yet we have done well without your great wisdom. We have seen our pay increase, better working conditions, and an administration willing to listen. I feel pretty good about things.
    Dude, I have been gone for a while now. Still in law enforcement. Pasco is actually great. The uniforms, the equipment, take home cars, every other weekend off as a rookie, virtually unlimited opportunity for advancement, the variety of both call types and communities you have the opportunity to experience, numerous specialized assignments, The money used to be garbage but it’s pretty good now. I feel the leadership is good, they actually want you to succeed. They are big on discipline but in my time there I never saw them actually fire someone who didn’t deserve it, screwing with people is another matter. I just wish some of these negative complainers would take a step back and look at what they really have going for them. Or just quit if they hate it that much.

Unregistered
    Dude, I have been gone for a while now. Still in law enforcement. Pasco is actually great. The uniforms, the equipment, take home cars, every other weekend off as a rookie, virtually unlimited opportunity for advancement, the variety of both call types and communities you have the opportunity to experience, numerous specialized assignments, The money used to be garbage but it’s pretty good now. I feel the leadership is good, they actually want you to succeed. They are big on discipline but in my time there I never saw them actually fire someone who didn’t deserve it, screwing with people is another matter. I just wish some of these negative complainers would take a step back and look at what they really have going for them. Or just quit if they hate it that much.
    Wait...wait I have to get a grip. Do you just think you made some profound statement about law enforcement and Pasco starting with the uniforms are great? Where did you work? McDonalds? Oh yes youre quite believable. The uniforms. What was it about them that inspired you so much? Psssst when youre in a job that is supposed to be significant and your first thought is about the uniforms and then time off one might suspect you have limited experience at best and a very slim understanding of what the job is about. It aint about uniforms and weekends off. Perhaps that limited comprehension is just one of the major problems in the Great Green Deception

Unregistered
    Wait...wait I have to get a grip. Do you just think you made some profound statement about law enforcement and Pasco starting with the uniforms are great? Where did you work? McDonalds? Oh yes youre quite believable. The uniforms. What was it about them that inspired you so much? Psssst when youre in a job that is supposed to be significant and your first thought is about the uniforms and then time off one might suspect you have limited experience at best and a very slim understanding of what the job is about. It aint about uniforms and weekends off. Perhaps that limited comprehension is just one of the major problems in the Great Green Deception
    This person is a bonehead. Doesn't even know what he is talking about. But that is probably why he is so disgruntled. Seems like he is obsessed with Pasco. Lol

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast