Dispatch
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dispatch

Unregistered

Dispatch

A man was near Stewart middle school with a possible gun. Someone dialed 911 and it went to Zephyrhills PD. ZPD had enough manpower to handle the call and their PD is literally walking distance to the school. Nocco is mad they didn't get notified until 9 minutes after? Well, it's ZPD's jurisdiction they aren't going to call you unless they need assitance. If it was an actual active shooter I'm sure they would have radioed you on systems but it wasn't. In fact, it turned out to be a different call entirely but Nocco wants use this incident to push his agenda. The senate bill he keeps referencing doesn't require a consolidated communication center it only requires more radio channels to communicate amongst PSAPs and these extra channels were added when the radio repair encrypted our frequencies earlier this year

Unregistered
    Pasco county communications is awful. They take forever to relay information from their deputies to other PSAPs. When other PSAPs call Pasco many of their call takers arent familiar with law enforcement terminology and their dispatchers end up voicing calls incorrectly.

It doesn't help that all of Pasco's call takers must utilize Pro QA. They can't even ask a caller questions they deem appropriate until they click each Pro QA question box yes or no.

Nocco keeps saying look how great Dade City is because they dispatch for them now. Dade City gives money to the county to dispatch for them yet Dade City still employs it's own dispatchers at their PD to run their teletype because Pasco won't take that responsibility from them. Dade City can't be a fully functioning law enforcement agency without their own 24/7 teletype. None of Pasco's call takers or dispatchers have full access hence why Pasco's teletype operates out of the jail.

Unregistered
    I don't see New Port hopping on board with any of this. There is a reason no-one other than DCPD consolidated last time Nocco pushed this idea

Unregistered
    In my opinion anyone who listens to the Nocster or even considers voting for him must be out of touch. Zero experience, a lapdog and merely a talking head who repeats what sounds good while talking tough that good game. The Great Green Deception ever onward without limit. Anyone who has ever dealt with Pasco radio is well aware of what a joke it is.

Unregistered

SRO at SMS

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    A man was near Stewart middle school with a possible gun. Someone dialed 911 and it went to Zephyrhills PD. ZPD had enough manpower to handle the call and their PD is literally walking distance to the school. Nocco is mad they didn't get notified until 9 minutes after? Well, it's ZPD's jurisdiction they aren't going to call you unless they need assitance. If it was an actual active shooter I'm sure they would have radioed you on systems but it wasn't. In fact, it turned out to be a different call entirely but Nocco wants use this incident to push his agenda. The senate bill he keeps referencing doesn't require a consolidated communication center it only requires more radio channels to communicate amongst PSAPs and these extra channels were added when the radio repair encrypted our frequencies earlier this year
    The SRO’s at SMS and at ZHS are both with Pasco SO. Since their on campus, they should have been notified immediately in order to put the school on alert and to request support from ZPD and/or Pasco. Pasco SO has been on these campuses ever since the school board lost faith in ZPD over some incidents they didn’t feel were handled properly.

Unregistered
    In my opinion anyone who listens to the Nocster or even considers voting for him must be out of touch. Zero experience, a lapdog and merely a talking head who repeats what sounds good while talking tough that good game. The Great Green Deception ever onward without limit. Anyone who has ever dealt with Pasco radio is well aware of what a joke it is.
    And yet we have done well without your great wisdom. We have seen our pay increase, better working conditions, and an administration willing to listen. I feel pretty good about things.

Unregistered
    And yet we have done well without your great wisdom. We have seen our pay increase, better working conditions, and an administration willing to listen. I feel pretty good about things.
    Happy to hear the meds are working. Now tell me about those better working conditions, how well youre dispatched, how many calls or percentage of calls are nonsense and well anything else you might want to spew.

And while youre driveling away tell me how many millions of dollars in stolen property have disappeared since the king took over? Easy to figure out

Oh wait its all clearly about you lol

Unregistered
    Happy to hear the meds are working. Now tell me about those better working conditions, how well youre dispatched, how many calls or percentage of calls are nonsense and well anything else you might want to spew.

And while youre driveling away tell me how many millions of dollars in stolen property have disappeared since the king took over? Easy to figure out

Oh wait its all clearly about you lol
    Nobody cares, b!tch.

Unregistered
    Nobody cares, b!tch.
    Awwwwwwwwwwwww poor little baby talking so rough and tough lol. Now go run to the mirror touch your weapon and tell yourself what a tough guy you are while someone is laughing to you. Yeah nice to meet you *****. How does it feel to be punked and stuck?

Unregistered
    Awwwwwwwwwwwww poor little baby talking so rough and tough lol. Now go run to the mirror touch your weapon and tell yourself what a tough guy you are while someone is laughing to you. Yeah nice to meet you *****. How does it feel to be punked and stuck?
    This guy is a dufus.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast