Call me crazy
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Call me crazy

Unregistered

Call me crazy

Make no mistake about it, this mayor does not support the police.

Unregistered

He

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He dose just not that pos chief and staff.

Unregistered
    That’s very hard to believe when he won’t even acknowledge officers. That’s been His attitude for ever. Now that he is mayor he wants to fake shake hands. The entire department can see right through it. He has had many opportunities to acknowledge the men and woman that risk there lives. Not even once. Even when many of the public expressed their appreciation. Would have been a good opportunity. So very hard to believe. Regardless on how he feels about the top. Sad.

Unregistered
    Even when he was on council years ago. Never even made eye contact, never inside the four walls of the Police Station

Made it very clear of his dislike at the last council meeting

Wonder why ? 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Unregistered
    Even when he was on council years ago. Never even made eye contact, never inside the four walls of the Police Station

Made it very clear of his dislike at the last council meeting

Wonder why ? 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
    You mean at the council meeting everyone was ordered to go to and adjust their schedule to attend to show support for the king, the same meeting that the mayor called him out on, the orchestrated love fest. The same meeting, we were all told to take comp time the next day, because the mayor saw thru the orchestrated love fest. I don’t know about the rest of you but i sure didn't want to be there nd i sure as hell didn't put in for comp time since I was told to be there for just what the mayor said “orchestrated love fest. And by the way every time I’ve had an encounter with him he always speaks to me.

Unregistered
    Ha! That’s what many of us said and asked the PBA to endorse elsewhere. But, our requests went unanswered and they just ignored us because they wanted this very Mayor.
    Thanks PBA- for nothing!

Unregistered
    You mean at the council meeting everyone was ordered to go to and adjust their schedule to attend to show support for the king, the same meeting that the mayor called him out on, the orchestrated love fest. The same meeting, we were all told to take comp time the next day, because the mayor saw thru the orchestrated love fest. I don’t know about the rest of you but i sure didn't want to be there nd i sure as hell didn't put in for comp time since I was told to be there for just what the mayor said “orchestrated love fest. And by the way every time I’ve had an encounter with him he always speaks to me.
    Wow sounds like someone not in the department anymore. Your probably exactly right you wouldn’t have put comp for that but you sure as hell put comp and OT for court while you were probably home. Hell, they should have 39 for theft of salary. Everyone there supports the chief. People, don’t listed to the never workers that retired. The departments moral has never been better. The never workers are gone and you never workers can’t handle it and come here acting as is if you are active. If you worked as hard as you type you would have amounted to something. You were erased before your last day.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3097951]Wow sounds like someone not in the department anymore. Your probably exactly right you wouldn’t have put comp for that but you sure as hell put comp and OT for court while you were probably home. Hell, they should have 39 for theft of salary. Everyone there supports the chief. People, don’t listed to the never workers that retired. The departments moral has never been better. The never workers are gone and you never workers can’t handle it and come here acting as is if you are active. If you worked as hard as you type you would have amounted to something. You were erased before your last day.[/QU

Actually, You sound like someone thats not there any longer, “Everyone there supports the chief” meaning your not there. Just a keyboard warrior stalker........

Unregistered
    Funny how y’all didn’t do anything positive for the department while you were here. But all of a sudden you want to work now. Work on the side of gossip, lies, and negativity. Nothing then and a nothing now.

You want to support this mayor only to use him as your personal hatred hitman

You all are a bunch of pathetic, negative drama queens that can’t stand it to see anyone happy, successful or positive

Bye Felicia. Y’all getting left behind

Unregistered

Things have been better

Things were much better, in my opinion when Curt Ivy and Chuck were there ,we had an outstanding SWAT team and people were going to the schools that they had put in for, we were very progressive, now we are nine officers down thats crazy come on Al and Scott give someone else a chance

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast