New Ocean Drive Hours for Alcohol Sales - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Punch in, Punch out, Coll$ct. Repeat

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well our chief is pushing for 7 weeks of no alcohol after 12am because he’s for Family first. WTG Chief. Not all of us want to work 75 hour work weeks and every holiday. I just wish he followed Delucca’s SEVRT idea.
    You’re obviously don’t know what you’re talking about to compare what we have going on now to the crowd issues we had when SEVRT existed. The key to that program was the V and no one volunteers now. If you don’t want to work here then go somewhere else. No one complains when they answer 2 calls a shift and schedule their life around all the OT the choose to work, but when you’re actually needed to work and deal with a major event you cry and complain on this site. School board is hiring plenty of cops, they would like to have quality super cops like the ones on this forum.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You’re obviously don’t know what you’re talking about to compare what we have going on now to the crowd issues we had when SEVRT existed. The key to that program was the V and no one volunteers now. If you don’t want to work here then go somewhere else. No one complains when they answer 2 calls a shift and schedule their life around all the OT the choose to work, but when you’re actually needed to work and deal with a major event you cry and complain on this site. School board is hiring plenty of cops, they would like to have quality super cops like the ones on this forum.
    The SEVRT team never had a shortage of cops. And FYI it was 10 times busier.

Unregistered
    Funny how the powers to be think that stopping alcohol sales early is going to slow down the issues on south beach. That’s how out of touch they are.
    1. The college kids can’t afford a 18 dollar beers in the bar.
    2. They buy the alcohol at a store and drink all day.
    3. A majority of the trouble makers are not even college students.
    4. And why is it so constant that any big event that is dominated by a special group of society continues to cause havoc on the beach. When are we going to address the elephant in the room. And just flat out say do not come here your not welcome.
    And by the way we look like a bunch of idiots as a Department marching a field force team up and down ocean dr. And we look like a scared agency packing 100 cops on ocean as well. We are a joke !!!!!

Unregistered
    After the way SG was treated by RC I lost all respect. And then to make it worse he promotes a guy that almost had EG 39’d with a false allegation just to save his rank.

Unregistered
    Promoted a guy that lied on EG that’s just one of many things he has got away with.

Unregistered
    They can put all of us on Ocean Drive and it won’t make a difference. Look how they buried BB for a brain fart. And the Manager putting out that Human Trafficking News Release. Didn’t he go to Harvard? God forbid we do police work and have to put our hands on somebody. So I will be there shoulder to shoulder with my brothers and sisters bankrupting the City because they don’t have the solution or bosses to motivate us into being the old MBPD. And I also have lost faith in our Chief. The Paranoia and Micromanaging has been the staple of his tenure so far and I DONT LIKE IT!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12